yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
Just wanted to see if anyone else is planning on being out at Dove Springs oct. 18-20th. If you are let me know and we could meet up somewhere.
Jeff

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
Actually I have to work everyday this weekend so I can absord taking off all next weekend, It sucks that I don't get paid enough to take off every weekend! If I did then I bet I would know more of you by now. That's just one flaw of working in the grocery business, no guaranteed weekends off, thank you so much for the invite though Kelsorat, hope you have a great camping trip, take it easy
Jeff

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
Can anyone give me anymore ideas for good rides out there, We've basically been every direction but not particularly far in one direction, we like to go up to McGyvers cabin (northeast from the main hillclimbs in the wash) and we also like following the wash north all the way till you get to that one paved road. what other cool things are out there that can be reached on a 250 two stroke with a stock tank? thanks for your guys help.
Jeff...ps. anyone been to burrow shmidts tunnel or the white caves? I've heard of them but never been there, I think you have to cross over the highway to get to them.

CR500Dude

Nov 6, 2002
Originally posted by yz250roost
Can anyone give me anymore ideas for good rides out there, We've basically been every direction but not particularly far in one direction, we like to go up to McGyvers cabin (northeast from the main hillclimbs in the wash) and we also like following the wash north all the way till you get to that one paved road. what other cool things are out there that can be reached on a 250 two stroke with a stock tank? thanks for your guys help.
Jeff...ps. anyone been to burrow shmidts tunnel or the white caves? I've heard of them but never been there, I think you have to cross over the highway to get to them.

I've been to the tunnel once,it was a pretty cool ride,of course I don't remember how to get there ,but walking through the tunnel,and checking out the little shack was cool!! :aj:

Top Bottom