Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL

it may be freezing outside, but I can dream of DW #4, ok? DW#1 and #2 are staring at me whenever I am at my pc.... For me, the gate has already dropped on the new year. And may be these two famous #1 and #2 plates of mx will be at DW #4?.... for warmth, I am chatting almost daily with my friend Milton down south..... way south..... who is practicing to defend his Dunes Championship #1 plate (Jan 18/19) on the coast of Argentina, in 80-90 degree heat.... Buena Suerte Amigo!

Attachments

• pc view3.jpg
    pc view3.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 322

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
kicking up sand in the dunes in Argentina... practicing also for DW'03...

notice the DRN fender stickers on Milton's CR250..

Attachments

• milton-dunes01.jpg
    milton-dunes01.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 319

Milton

Sponsoring Member
Sep 2, 2002
MMMMMMMMM Backwards stickers because equator? Then Im doing backflips all time and I didnt know that hehe
well we are far away but we are racers anyway, SEE YA AT THE RACE

Pokie you should ride with the # 1 plate you deserve it, if anyone think Im right send a mail to Pokie saying POKIE #1
well let me tell you guys Im dreaming with DW and I'll be there just to have fun
OKIE and POKIE RULES

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I keep thinking of DW'03 as well. Planning, planning......

Pokie, does Milton drink good wine too? In that case, I will have to bring him a good bottle of California as well.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Milton
MMMMMMMMM Backwards stickers because equator? Then Im doing backflips all time and I didnt know that hehe
well we are far away but we are racers anyway, SEE YA AT THE RACE

Pokie you should ride with the # 1 plate you deserve it, if anyone think Im right send a mail to Pokie saying POKIE #1
well let me tell you guys Im dreaming with DW and I'll be there just to have fun
OKIE and POKIE RULES
:) Hell your seasons are backwards why shouldn't your fender stickers be that way as well? J/K
I'm sure the loaner bikes that you will ride will be set with the stickers facing the right way. :thumb:

:worship: This guy pay's you homage(sorry Sarge!) for commiting to the trip up from the lower half of the world! Now we have two entries for the "Farthest Traveled"
award! Marcus and Milton!

Sorry guy's if someone from OZ shows up you are both out ;)

Milton

Sponsoring Member
Sep 2, 2002
Good californian red wine? I'll be there thats for sure, red wine, red bikes, I cant refused, Ok I gotta go to the beach right now...OOOPS Sorry

Top Bottom