jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
I could be wrong but I thought when you saw two semis putting along next to each other it was so they could stay in one gear. I imagine it would get kinda upsetting to drive a 10 to 18 speed truck in traffic :eek:

490Dave

Mar 18, 2003
I'll tell ya what aggrevates me, are these egomaniacs in their jacked up 4WD SUV things that think they own the road and prove it by running everybody else off the road, drive over the centerline, never dim their headlights, pass in a No Passing zone, never go the speed limit just to name a few. But i always find ways to piss'em off.

gxdragon

Nov 13, 2002
Well nothing bothers me, especially not the people that slow down to 2mph to look at a minor finder bender on the side of the road because it's not like I have to get to work in the morning or want to get home at the end of the day because I know that if they slow down to look at the people which are exchanging paper work on the side of the road the people will know that others are watching them and they will be sure to exchange paper work correctly and I wouldn't want them to pass by too quickly BeCause THat WOuld BE DANGEROUS TO BE MOVING SO FAST WHILE NOT LOOKING AT THE ROAD BUT RATHER MINDING OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU EXCEPT THAT OF COURSE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN A MINOR ACCIDENT BEFORE SO YOU JUST HAVE TO SEE THIS ONE BECAUSE IT'S NOT LIKE I HAVE AN HOUR DRIVE TO GET HOME ON A GOOD DAY AAANND!!! 10,9,8,7,6...... Excuse me I think I have to take my medication now.

:)

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Funny, I can't stand those little car peeps with their Coffee can mufflers that swerve in and out of traffic like it's Nascar out there ;)

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Ghosts, UFO's, pickle juice spilled in my lap, and that damn Loch Ness monster when he won't shut up on a road trip. Otherwise, I'm a pretty focused driver.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by gwcrim
So, I'll concede that the 'merge early' strategy is great in theory. But when you throw 'people' at that theory, it tends to not work as well.

No theory works the way it's supposed to when you toss people into the mix. Merging is nothing special.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom