drn 4 july weekend bash at freedom ridge?

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
the wife and i are planning a big bash the weekend of the 4th, a mini dirtweek if you will. i'm trying to figure how many takers we would have. i've got 8 acres on the river, 1/2 mile east of lake sangchris state park, apoxx 10 mile so of springfield il,and 10 mi east. we've got 3arce mx track and woods/river trails on site. a dock on the river w/ rope for swiming and fishing, and i will work out something w the local club for weekend passes for all riders, apoxx 10 t0 15 min away, depending on how fast you drive. we have 2 spare bedrooms and plenty of land for tent camping, if the ground is dry enough we could put up some rv's. we are 1/2 mile from several campground at sangchris that have hook ups w elec, dump station,water and indoor showers bathrooms. if we get a good commitment we'd be looking at a pig or 2 ,kegs and possible a live band. i'm looking at early input to figure on logistics. all drn members welcome.

dhoward

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 7, 2000
Oh.
Looks like my geography is worse than I thought. I was thinkin' Illinois river. Runnin' my boat up that way. We're always on the water on the 4th for custom-made pyrotechnic fun.
:debil:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
it's all good, just take a right at the sangamon take another right at the southfork, ford your boat a couple of times and you aught to be able to make the trip in about 4 days, or so.

Top Bottom