Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
You should have received the bulletin today .... lots of good stuff in there in the future, we want to make it a bi-monthly/monthly "newsletter" about what's going on at DRN, in the industry, news, etc.

If you don't want to receive it, tough. (Just kidding!) You can go into your user cp, under "options" and turn it off/on ... it's up to you.

Before the next bulletin goes-out, it will be based on the option to receive it in plain text (older email programs) or in html, as it went-out today. Sorry if you got it and can't read it due to being in html only this time).

I'm open to suggestions/comments you might have.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I liked it as well.  There are times when I just can't keep up anymore and it does a good job of the highlights.  :thumb:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I like it. Was hoping it'd be a regular thing when I received the first one a few months ago. Glad to see it's back!

BTW.... an unrelated suggestion: How about a search option to display a list of threads with picture attachments?

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
Is there any way I can get the newsletter delivered to a different e-address (Yahoo)? I rarely open Outlook. The less Microsoft running on my 'puter the better.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
The News Bulletin is great Boss.  The HTML adds flavor and the content is good. It also answers some questions like DW dates and user options that would otherwise get posted in the forums. :thumb:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Originally posted by gwcrim
Is there any way I can get the newsletter delivered to a different e-address (Yahoo)? I rarely open Outlook. The less Microsoft running on my 'puter the better.
I believe that you control this with the e-mail address you have set in your profile.

Click the "Your CP" link at the top of the page to change it.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
I think the bulliten was really nice.

Top Bottom