DRN Rider Of The Year: {bbusername}

gillsm

Apr 7, 2002
Thanks Okiewan you really had me going for a second there, I could really use some of that Miracle Juice right now.

Feb 28, 2001
What Can I say......?

Well...what can I say...??...I'm truly blessed , honoured, and humbled to receive this award....on behalf of my of all my fellow Squid's out there, I accept this in their honour. In tribute to all Squid's, all over the world, wherever you may ride, ^SQUID^ RACING wishes to present it's TOP SECRET Prototype Racer that is currently undergoing R&D in the SQUID Skunk Works.

Squid%20Racing%20Prototype.JPG

Last edited:

motomike137

Nov 21, 2001
Hey thanks! But b4 I akcept I nead 2 no wurther thats tha gold or perpal Billy Bob juice. My weed wip luvs the purpal stuff but my dog seems more frisky after slurpin up the gold stuff off the gayraj floer.

KXKen

Jan 6, 2001
Re: DRN Rider Of The Year Selected

Originally posted by Okiewan
Contrats to KXKen<!-- auto name hack --> for being named this year's DRNROTY!
KXKen<!-- auto name hack --> has shown a commitment to the sport that goes beyond the average rider. Always there to clean-up riding areas, help others, KXKen<!-- auto name hack --> has become a favorite on DRN as well as out in the real world.

Congrats KXKen<!-- auto name hack -->, you deserve it! Your 1-year supply of BillyBob Barton's Racin' AvGas/Paint Thin'n/Weed Kill'n miracle juice is on the way.

Yesterday I was pissed, today I'm laughing.
He gets pissed so you give him another award.
This kind of humor I can appreciate.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Welcome back KXKen :)

KXKen

Jan 6, 2001
I believe I know what triggered all of this now. Rather than bring it up I will will leave it alone. It's probably best that way. So everybody have a laugh on me it's no big deal.

Aug 16, 2000
Ummmm.... whats this all about?

devries you better not write me some speech!

Damn.. all these DRNROTY wannabes! GO AWAY AND WORK HARDER!!! I'm sick of cleaning up all your empty beer bottles on the track! doncha know what that does to tires?

;)

Last edited:

devries

Aug 9, 2001
:whiner: :whiner: Thank you very much for this prestigious award, first of all I would like to thank honda and kawasaki for their great contribution to the big bore class, if it wasn't for them i'd be going slower. I also give great thanks to all of the sand excavators in my area, if it wasn't for them i'd never feel the thrill of flying through the air on 2 wheels. Last but not least the members who have helped me out through the past year. Good day and God bless. :)

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Does this mean that there really isn't any BillyBob Barton's Racin' AvGas/Paint Thin'n/Weed Kill'n miracle juice is on the way.

Oh well, I guess I'll keep using the Bacardi 151 and large rat mix

FLYIN_KAW

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 19, 2000
oh thank you thank you thank you, could really use the weed killer.
hahahahahaha
nice one okie
oh ya will help out for sure anyway at DW2002

soquel

Mar 19, 2002
oh $h** I almost had a heart attack!, now I am forever scared for life.
That was a good one,I'll give ya that!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom