JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
There were a large number of Dirtweek noobs in attendance this year.

So. . .what did you guys (NOOBS) think?

BTW, I'm kicking myself for missing out this year. :ugg:

Last edited:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Is that why you brought one? ;)

BTW, that CT70 looks pretty pimp - even lying on its side.

AssistSuper

Apr 4, 2005
I had an awesome time for the short period of time I was there.

I came out late Monday afternoon and played around for a few laps, and rode all day on Tuesday.

Next year I will have to plan a lot better money wise and time wise to where I can spend more than a day or so out there. Also will have to quit being my anti-social self and meet everyone.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
psst Assist.... can you email me the name under which you registered at DW?... I would like to match screen names with real names in our records.
thanks
Pokie@dirtrider.net

Crunch

Feb 9, 2004
This was my wife and I's first Dirt Week and we had an awsome time! We both agree that it's the best vacation we've been on yet. Great weather, great people, great food, great riding and lots of fun! The 500 was a blast! Thanks to Okie and everyone who makes it all possible.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
A highlight for the Michigan Mafia....FINALLY getting Mrs. Crunch to ride the TTR. EVERY time she walked by our camp, we would remind her to take the bike for a ride. Saturday afternoon...we tried one more time. She smiled and said "I brought my helmet!"
Crunch, please post the pictures of the newbie on two wheels.

Crunch

Feb 9, 2004
Mrs. Crunch on the TTR - Tammy thanks the Michigan Mafia for their encouragement

Mrs.CrunchonTTR.jpg
[/IMG]

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Randy's lesson on throttle control. Tammy did a great job. I did notice at the awards ceremony that she walked back to her chair with some riding gear. I HOPE we started something!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Okiewan said:
Just how cool is that!?

Totally cool, way to go Tammy!!!

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Very Nice!

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Great! Thats just what I need, another person faster than me at DW! :ahhh:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Sweet!

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Come on Dave, that's just more incentive to practice.

Racer77

Sep 29, 2005
My dad and I had a great time! We especially liked riding the new KTM's . we only went tuesday, but we would of liked to do more days, I couldnt miss much school.

RVL

Mar 3, 2000
I had a blast. I enjoyed meeting all the fine folks at DW. Some highlights were helping de-water the Submarine Honda and finishing last in my very first MX race. (I stalled it on the start line, and played catch-up...)
Thanks for all the fun, and I want to bring my wife and 12 year old daughter next year. They need to join in the fun.
-Robert

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
I was having bike problems so I couldn't really race, but I still had a lot of fun... I would definitely do it again next year if they decide to organize another one...

Brian
ktm #818

Top Bottom