Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Just mounted a new E-rider Gripper seat today. It is full gripper and solid black. Plenty of good strong material. I have my seat cut down a bit so it takes a little work to get my covers right, but the end product looks fine.

BTW...I like E-riders style, good company!

KaTooMer

~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 1999
Is this your first gripper seat cover? My arse got a rude chafing for the first several rides after I put on my first gripper. Should have seen the looks I got the day I decided to solve the problem with a pre-ride Vaseline job to keep things properly lubricated down there.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Well, I try to have as little seat time as possible on this particular bike.
(and yes I'm fully familiar with gripper seats)

When I was playing football, we used to grease up before practice with Bag Balm....I pittied the poor fella who one day grabbed a big swab of Atomic Balm instead of the Bag Balm....(ouch)

jc220

Nov 7, 2001
is the e-rider softer than stock. my 2002 250exc seat is like riding on a 2x4. i have no choice but to stand after riding about an hour. the moose seats are pretty comfy but doesn't fit very good. how does the e-rider fit?

jeb

Jul 21, 1999
jc220,
He's only talking about the seat COVER. erider doesn't offer a whole seat or replacement foam, as far as I know.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Correctamundo, jeb.

Top Bottom