holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I'll probably head out to Elsinore on Sat. to join the mad house. Someone from my workplace will be there with his brother, and probably wants to borrow my bike to get a little sibling rivalry going.:think

I'm thinking around 10 AM, if any one wants to join us.

426 on a with #291 on plates - on a trailer towed by a ridiculous little red econocar. :confused:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000

I called the Elsinore track this morning and asked about the conditions. The reply, "The tracks are wet, it has rained, but the tracks are rideable". I'm taking this to mean that the place is a swamp.

It's imperative that I smoke my co-worker who says he'll be there, but there's no way I can do that in the slick mud (safely). My only chance is to get him on the jumps (that's his weakness :p ), so the showdown will have to wait 'til a dry day. The whole thing is a matter of principle (and pride).

So now I'm all packed up with nowhere to ride. Doh!:debil:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Holeshot.

My rain gauge says we got over 1" of rain. Since I'm only 20min from Elsinore, I would guess it is pretty sloppy out there.

Ol'89r

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Holeshot,

Tried to pm you, your box is full.
Desert_racer and I are going back up to Phelan, your more than welcome to join us.
I`ll pm you later when we decide on times etc.
Wilson Ranch Road again.

later mxbundy

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
OK, I've cleaned out the PM box :silly:. Awaiting instructions........

Top Bottom