70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
3KDXXR2: I've a couple neebie's riding slow too. your welcome to ride with us.

rickshaw

Sponsoring Member
Sep 24, 2000
I won't be at the rites of spring. My wife is going to Florida to make an offer on property and I got sick in Atlanta yesterday.

Have a great, safe ride.

Rickshaw

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Sorry to hear that Rick. I've got the burgers packed and ready to go. I have 20 of them. Anyone got any fire wood for a Sat nite fire? I've only got a little wood. Got to fix the wiring harness on the RV before I can leave now, it got ripped off somehow. Jeez, it's been a challenge to get ready after being so busy. The restaurant is exceeding expectations and we are getting the snot beat out of us...WHEW! See ya all late Fri nite.
FT

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Have fun y'all! I really wanted to go riding this weekend but we have a family fishing trip planned since none of us wanted to fish in the rain last weekend during the trout opener. I would really rather go riding but I got out-voted! Maybe next weekend. Ride safely and enjoy the burgers and barley pops!

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Fred,
I've got a whole bunch of camp-fire wood here in GR. Too bad I can't bring it up, but if there's someone in the GR area (Jeff???) that's going up, I'll gladly donate some wood for a Fred-burger roast!

Have a great ride guys!

Rick - Your message sounded like you got sick in Atlanta because your wife was going to make an offer on property in Florida - ???

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
70 marlin
My son and i will be registering about 8:00. I will send you a PM with my car phone #. Thanks for the offer to ride with your group maybe we will start out with you and see how itb goes
Curtis

Hiller

May 22, 2001
My wife and I will be getting to Whiskey Creek around 8:00 Friday night. Do I need to reserve a camp site, or can I just park by you guys?
Fred, I'll bring some wood for the fire. I should be able to fit at least a couple of armfuls in my Jimmy.
Can't wait to ride tomorrow.
Mike

rickshaw

Sponsoring Member
Sep 24, 2000
I was diagnosed with Strep Throat this morning. Must'a got it through my little guys day care.

Mark, the property deal is a very good opportunity!

Fred T, would love one of them burgers, except I can't swallow real good. ( watch the comments boyz...)

Rickshaw

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Got back OK!

A good ride on Sat, perfect weather all weekend. Great chatting with everyone at the campfire ( thanks Curtis!) after the burgerfest. Got to meet 2 new riders Curtis and Nathan from Chi town. Hope you can make another ride with us! Fed Marlins boys! He He....eating machines. Took a little bath this morning in a water hole...had squishey feet and gloves the reat of the ride. 76 miles Sat and 23 Sun morning. Thanks Again Sparkey for reserving my camping spot...that's our official DRN Mi Trailriders site from now on.

FT

rickshaw

Sponsoring Member
Sep 24, 2000
Fred T, i thought about you guys all weekend. Great weather. I'm healthy again, anybody open for Gladwin on the 18th?

Rickshaw

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
What a great weekend!!! The weather cooperated, we found most of the group, and Chef Fred did his magic with the burgers. I ate enought Saturday night that I skipped breakfast. Thanks again for cooking, Fred.

Hiller, sorry we missed you. There were a lot of people there...781 signed up on Saturday!!!!
FredT and the KDX were burniing up the trails.....until the splash down in the mud. Perfect time to have a helmet cam... :aj:

Check out the new post for Trailfest III.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
What a great weekend for a ride! Sorry I missed it, but was pretty busy all weekend. Saturday Jeff helped me put my wife's 1954 MG TF engine back together, and I spent most of the day today trimming and cutting trees and getting the lawn de-weeded.

Hope to be able to ride again with you guys soon!

Top Bottom