Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
You can sign-up for an beta test account....

NOTE: If you have a POP account on DRN... DO NOT use this system.
If you would rather use webmail than your current POP account, let me know.

Note:

1) Due to database issues, all current accounts were removed. You'll need to register for a new account.
2) We are temp. using the same front end (look) as before, this will be updated/changed as time permits.
3) Once into the mail system, be sure to go into "Preferences" and go thru all of the screens.
4) You MUST use your DRN screen name when setting up your new account. Account set-up without your DRN screen name will be deleted.
5) Check out the new calendar feature...
6) if you enter your "real" email (not drn mail) in the preferences, the system can send you notification when new emails are in your DRN Inbox.

Let me know if there are any problems! I've beat the snot out of this thing, and have found no bugs.

Go here to sign-up!
http://dirtrider.net/drnmail

Don't give out that address to non SupportTeam or Subscriber members!

Sorry for the delay, Enjoy.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Okie - It gives me the standard error message ... no spaces, when I put in my user name. Can I be Teeds like the old account?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Okiewan
As long as folks (me!) can EASILY recognize who you are ... no problem.

OK, I promise to never wear shades or a mask when writing email. :laugh:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Works like a hose, Okie. :)

-jeffd

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Hey, I've got a DRN e-mail account AND it works. :thumb: Thanks Okie!!

The only thing I noticed that's not working (not that I really plan to use it) is that if you select the gray "skin", the graphics all show up as red x's. Must be missing the files for that skin? Not that it really matters either way...

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Okie, I got in, registered then got out and back in.  Rebooted my computer, logged in to DRN, then tried the link for email.  Got the login, but cannot get back in.  I had used the logged in forever but to no avail.  Not sure what happened.  
bswift@dirtrider.net

PS:  Reset the password, using the same password and got in.  I'll reboot later and see what happens.

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Flying Scot
That doesn't stop you wearing the Bra and Panties. Lucky you ! :laugh:

Only if they match :laugh:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Am I missing something?
I tried to sign up for a DRN email account this morning and it keeps telling me that my passwords do not match? I very carefully retyped them about 7 times and it still didn't like me. I tryed searching but didn't find any clues... guess that makes me clue-less !

I had an older DRN email account but I thought it got wiped?

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Tried again this morning searching too and still get this same error message "The new passwords you have entered do not match. Please go back and try again" But they do match, whats up?

Top Bottom