SNDMN2

Jul 18, 2003
yathump said:
Like to but have trail maint. on Sat and honey do's on Sun.
Believe me . I'd rather be hanging at Lincoln Hills doing the maintanance thing and drinking barley beverage afterwards but I gotta golf Sat morning for a fundraiser. I still may make it over there for a early afternoon ride.

cmore

Jan 23, 2003
Any of you even think about hitting Evart, you better call me, I've been working so much outof town I am getting a real need of bike fix. this Saturday is just not going to cut it.

Well heading to WI. see ya Saturday

SNDMN2

Jul 18, 2003
cmore said:
Any of you even think about hitting Evart, you better call me, I've been working so much outof town I am getting a real need of bike fix. this Saturday is just not going to cut it.

Well heading to WI. see ya Saturday

Sat/Sun, maby. Golf is at Ferris so I may head over for an overnight stay at Dons. My wifes dad is in ICU and not doing to well so my plans may change suddenly.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
SNDMN2 said:
Believe me . I'd rather be hanging at Lincoln Hills doing the maintanance thing and drinking barley beverage afterwards but I gotta golf Sat morning for a fundraiser. I still may make it over there for a early afternoon ride.

Hey I played golf last night with Digger and the wife. Played 9 after work. My 1st time ever playing I had a good time. I royaly SUCK at it but did manage to get in a few good shots. Wife has been taking lessons and playing 2-3x a week really trying to improve her game. She just started playing this spring.

She brought me out there figuring I would royaly suck, which I do, but I did manage to outdrive her on a few holes to her shock and dismay......you just cant buy moments like that :laugh:

Boy and I were heckling each other and generaly being ass's. I dont think the wife really apeciated that all that much. Its how the boy and I bond.... :rotfl:

yathump

Mar 18, 2008
YZMAN400 said:
Sweet! Thats what I like to hear!

Yep, i'll be there, i hate to even admit it but this will be the 1st time on the bike in a month, the people i normally go with have been whining because of the heat and whatever they can come up with :bang:so between that and the honey do's :yell:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
yathump said:
Yep, i'll be there, i hate to even admit it but this will be the 1st time on the bike in a month, the people i normally go with have been whining because of the heat and whatever they can come up with :bang:so between that and the honey do's :yell:

You need to go our REALLY early to beat the heat. Ive been hitting the trailheads at 6:15am. By 6:30 its light enough to ride.

Which is usualy the problem as no one is willing to get up that early to beat the heat. By the time I am done riding most people are just crawling out of bed.

yathump

Mar 18, 2008
YZMAN400 said:
You need to go our REALLY early to beat the heat. Ive been hitting the trailheads at 6:15am. By 6:30 its light enough to ride.

Which is usualy the problem as no one is willing to get up that early to beat the heat. By the time I am done riding most people are just crawling out of bed.

I don't have a problem with early, its the guys i ride with that make it difficult to get out before 9:00AM

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
yathump said:
I don't have a problem with early, its the guys i ride with that make it difficult to get out before 9:00AM

Exactly...Same problem down here.

And the pumpkin is AWSOME!!

Top Bottom