fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Smit dog - thanks for the advertisement!!

I rode the trail yesterday. There was some snow, but not too bad. I rode with two novices and one kid with tennis shoes. Needless to say, it was a slow lap, but I was able to confirm some mileages and remove some of the deadfall from the trail. Luckily, we made the 25 miles with no injuries.

Round # 1 on the Family Series will be in Indiana (Sand Booger) on April 22nd. Jeff Fredette plans to have a 15 mile loop and will run it twice - 12 mph and 18 mph (same as round # 2).

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Mark and I will be there for round 2 for sure. Round 1 is looking iffy unfortunately.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
After the enduro on Saturday, take in the sights, sounds, and smells (?) of the Kalkaska Trout Festival!

And if you stick around on Sunday, you can plant trees elbow-to-elbow with local dignitaries:

2005-05-06%20AMAcolor.jpg

Sen. Michelle McManus, Rep. Howard Walker, Thomas Dunn of the American Motorcycle Assn. District 14, Katie Campbell of the Michigan DNR and Dave Johnson of the Michigan DNR plant trees for Arbor Day at the Leetsville Loop ORV Trail Staging Area outside Kalkaska.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
We will meet at the Leetsville staging area on Sunday (4/30). We may have to carpool to the area to plant trees - not too far though.

Top Bottom