WildBill

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 29, 2002
After reading Woodsy's trail reports, I finally got to satisfy my ridin' jones in real time. :yeehaw:  To make a short story long, It's been 11 mos. since my last ride due to new job, new son, winter, new house, etc.  A buddy and I rode from where Bull Gap crosses 33 at the Meadows to Luzerne on Saturday and caught lunch at Ma' Deeters.  That trail is nice since they de-whooped it.  The trail was hot and dusty, with what looked like the remnants of a recent brush fire.  Only came across two other groups of riders, 4 quads and then a father and son on quads.  Not bad for such a nice weekend.  Sunday we rode from the old 33 parking lot to the Meadow East of 33, not bad, but fairly whooped in sections.  We ran in to a some campers at the meadow and a couple of them were CCC members.  Nice folks who even offered us water, as they were breaking camp and did not want to haul it home. 

All in all, a great weekend similar to the rest of you guys that got to ride this weekend.  Now I just owe my wife for leaving her with our 9 month old son all weekend!

Bill

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Wildbill: Congratulations on the SON, on having learned early on that it is your best interest as a woods rider to stay on the best side of your wife, on the new house and last but not least, finally GETTING TO RIDE!!
Glad you had the opportunity to get out and enjoy the trail! GOOD REPORT!
Woodsy

WildBill

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 29, 2002
Thanks, guys! I appreciate the feedback and friendliness from the MTR's. Now I just gotta find time to clean the bike up for the next ride!

Top Bottom