Found a two stroke that might just be fun to ride

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
01HondaCR said:
Everyone on here is really against quads for some reason. I'm against the typical guy with no helmet racing around the pit area but not all guys are like that. I started on bikes went to quads and back to bikes and even while i was on a four wheeler i still wore the same boots helmet and other protective gear that i do on a bike. Sometimes four wheelers do have some advantages, anyone ridden one of the new 450 sport quads?
You will not get me to admit driving a 95mph couch on wheels, white. Vintage Bob

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
01HondaCR said:
Sometimes four wheelers do have some advantages, anyone ridden one of the new 450 sport quads?
Yessir, a trx. Lots of other various kwads too. I have a tendency to ride above my skill from time to time which gets quite dangerous on a monstrous machine. On a bike you can misjudge a turn, bump a tree and scoot off like nothing happened. On a quad you bump the tree and the thing deflects, rolls over and lands on you. The wider and lower they are the safer. This, however, limits the practicality as they get hard to fit through trails and they take up alot of room in your buddies trailer. I don't argue the fact that they're fun as hell, just more dangerous and less practical. Not to mention more expensive.

Top Bottom