Fox Valley Ride 2008 Part II

Which Date for FVOR 2008 Part 2?

• Total voters
B

biglou

Let's do it again. We'll put up this poll for a few days to see which date is best for most folks. If you can make it on either weekend, you can vote for both. We'll probably make the call on the official date late this weekend. Vote and sound off!

It's gonna be campfire weather, don't miss it! :ride:

B

biglou

Very few votes. Looks like it's Oct 2-4. Who's in? Senior? Sparky? Chilidog? Oldguy? Motometal? Wolfy? Hunkajunk? Fluffy?

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
If that's the final date, I'll confirm early next week. I booked off the previous week prior to the poll going up. Should be doable though.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
biglou said:
Very few votes. Looks like it's Oct 2-4. Who's in? Senior? Sparky? Chilidog? Oldguy? Motometal? Wolfy? Hunkajunk? Fluffy?

At this point I'm IN :cool:

B

biglou

It should be great temps for riding and campfiring. And hopefully there won't be a repeat of the gastro-intestinal distress I suffered last time! It was a digestive system blitzkrieg with my lower intestines playing the part of Czechoslovakia... :whoa:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
bclapham said:
someone remind me nearer the time! :)

Count on it Bruce. :cool:

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
Vacation time has been approved the only potential snag is we had a rain out last week and the track can't use our rain out date on Sept 28 and wants to use the next weekend. Waiting for the association to make the call if they are going to extend the season one week to accomodate.

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
Well that didn't take long I went from this post to our site and the decision has been made, no reschedule outside the previously schedule series dates. I will be there likely with my lovely wife and depending on his schedule I might get Troy to drive down for Friday.

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
biglou said:
It should be great temps for riding and campfiring. And hopefully there won't be a repeat of the gastro-intestinal distress I suffered last time! It was a digestive system blitzkrieg with my lower intestines playing the part of Czechoslovakia... :whoa:

that's funny stuff right there!

So is this on the same "schedule" as usual, Friday night is the "big" riding day/night with the most people there...some folks stay for Saturday night and others go home??

B

biglou

That's my guess. I'll be there sometime before Thursday morning, leaving Saturday afternoon. I can't wait!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
I'm stuck at work Thursday-Friday, but will try to come out Friday night, or else Saturday morning for sure. I'll be racing Wardy's Megacross race Saturday night :ride:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom