Sponsoring Member
Nov 24, 2001
April 04, 2006

Press Release Regarding Gary Bailey

We just received this press release from:

Vasilaros & Politis, P.A.
154 South Halifax Avenue
Daytona Beach, FL 32118

On February 10, 2006, an unfortunate misunderstanding caused Gary Bailey to be arrested as to an allegation of exposure at a local Daytona Beach restaurant. Initial allegations were proven wrong in that at no time whatsoever did a little girl see anything, and he was not charged with lewd and lascivious conduct. Furthermore, an elderly couple was exposed to this incident for a brief moment and this was the extent of this entire scenario. Let’s hope that Gary Bailey continues to enjoy an excellent reputation in the motocross motorcycle industry while residing and operating his motocross school in the State of Virginia. Gary continues to emphatically deny any intentional wrongdoing, but does admit that he was fatigued from a fourteen hour drive in a tractor trailer whereby he was wearing a bathing suit type shorts that basically caused him to briefly expose himself for no more than a few seconds while eating and talking on his cell phone, and immediately apologized to the offended people. However, law enforcement chose to over exaggerate this matter and proceed forward with criminal prosecution. Because Florida is a strict liability State as to these types of actions, Mr. Bailey will be left no choice but to resolve this case with a simple probationary type sentence. It is his sincere regret to all those who may have been offended by this unintentional incident and wishes to assume the motocross industry that he will continue to be a major force in maintaining the high level of intensity and professionalism that the sport continues to enjoy.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Moral of the story?
Be careful not to, uh... "fall out".

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Okiewan said:
Moral of the story?
Be careful not to, uh... "fall out".

Sounds like thats what happened.

mafols

Sponsoring Member
Nov 24, 2001
Some people will make a big deal out of anything... :|

I'm sure most would have realized it was unintentional.

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
What did you expect his attorneys to say?

I bet there is a bit more to it . . . . . . .

Still, I'll wait for the trial.

Crazy old lady? Perhaps.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
What say the lynchmob now?

Guilty.

As re: Bailey.....what kinda 'swim' units were these? Speedo's? What, was he eating a double cheese, dialing a phone and scratching his nads all at once? Suddenly his coney combo falls out 'accidently'? ;)

No shoes, no shirt, no schlo.....nevermind.
Care to go supersize with that?...nevermind again.

Awe, come on. Someone had to start it. Has nothing to do with the way I feel about Bailey. I'm kinda with the people that think it's unusual that he'd start now with no prior history. I even think it's unlikely he'd risk his ass over a 71 y/o lady and her husband. Ridiculous. On the other hand, sounds like he needs to be a bit more careful.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
That statement smells like pure BS to me. He didn't do anything wrong, but he ran from the cops, and now he's going to plead guilty to a crime? Sorry; I liked Bailey, but there's way more to this than that statement says, and it admits to plenty.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
nephron said:
Guilty.

As re: Bailey.....what kinda 'swim' units were these? Speedo's? What, was he eating a double cheese, dialing a phone and scratching his nads all at once? Suddenly his coney combo falls out 'accidently'? ;)

No shoes, no shirt, no schlo.....nevermind.
Care to go supersize with that?...nevermind again.

Awe, come on. Someone had to start it. Has nothing to do with the way I feel about Bailey. I'm kinda with the people that think it's unusual that he'd start now with no prior history. I even think it's unlikely he'd risk his ass over a 71 y/o lady and her husband. Ridiculous. On the other hand, sounds like he needs to be a bit more careful.

:rotfl:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
JMD said:
That statement smells like pure BS to me. He didn't do anything wrong, but he ran from the cops, and now he's going to plead guilty to a crime? Sorry; I liked Bailey, but there's way more to this than that statement says, and it admits to plenty.

Did he actually "run from the cops" ? We missed out on the high-speed chase on TV? Damn.

It was my understanding that he left before they got there.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
I'd leave, too, if my ballz fell outa' my pants at a restaurant. Yeeeeehaaaawwww!!!! :ride: :ride:

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Yeah. it could be pretty funny . . . . . . Hey Buddy! You want chili on that? :)

Red Mamba

Feb 5, 2006
nephron said:
I'd leave, too, if my ballz fell outa' my pants at a restaurant. Yeeeeehaaaawwww!!!! :ride: :ride:
I would not wait for the cops to put cuffs on me with my ballz hanging out and get nailed with all kinds of exposure laws in the book. :aj:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
nephron said:

I hate when that happens! :rotfl:

HEY LADY! WATTA YA LOOKIN' AT?!

:rotfl:

Top Bottom