gary semics mx conditioning video

Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
has any onf you guys ever seen or own the gary semics mx conditioning video? do any of you guys follow the program? im just curious to know what is all involved with his his workout programs and if it is worth spending $39 on it or not.

treefinder

Sponsoring Member
Jun 4, 2002
Ya, I bought this DVD in the spring. I think it is worth $40, especially if you are training on your own.

The most useful parts for me were exercises on strengthening your shoulders and the warm ups. It has a section on motivation, which ends up being sorta funny in that it uses two extreme riders to make a good point about keeping focused.

It also comes with a 18 page pamphlet that compliments the video, detailing different types of workouts and when to do them (in season, pre-season, off season, etc).

The overall production is ok, the sound is good, the editing is fine, and there are just a few typos in the booklet.

If you're working with a coach or trainer already, it might not be a great investment. Otherwise, I recommend it.

Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
thanks for responding. i think i am in pretty good shape now but i am looking for the extra advantage, i weight train three days a week and i run two days a week usually between 4-5 miles. i am starting to get bored with my routine and i need to make some changes. i just dont want to buy the dvd and have the program be to easy and having it end up being a waste of money but it cant be, if semics is training pros with this program i know they have to be in better shape than i am in.

Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
those are some good points about the different exercises for mx. i think im going to buy this dvd, i would like to buy all of them actaully but they are pretty expensive.

Top Bottom