ghinchly

Jun 26, 2001
Hi! I have been riding for a couple of years now, but only messing round in my back garden. A couple of months ago I bought a Honda C72 for £50. I would have bought a 125 scrambler but I couldn't find a second hand one for under £450 anywhere. :scream:Anyway, I have become fairly competent on the honda as far as normal riding goes, but I would like to try some jumps or wheelies. I have a reasonably big back garden, but it is not massive. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get started with limited resources in my back garden.
Thank you very much for your help,
Graham Hinchly

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I'm sure some people here will be able to give you some helpful suggestions about your own riding area.

What I would suggest is to go somewhere that other people ride so you can watch others doing it correctly (and incorrectly :)). Make some more friends in the riding community and ask them for help. Most people are glad to offer help once they get to the point where they can provide it.

A search through this forum and the beginner forum for things like wheelies, jumps, starting out, etc. will also probably yield good results. Good luck and keep us posted.

BTW, what is a C72? I'm not familiar with that model here in the states.

ghinchly

Jun 26, 2001
a C72 is a crappy 72cc bike that is meant for road use really. There is not a motocross track for quite a few miles from where i live, so it is quite difficult to get to one.

Top Bottom