***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
So long, Mr. President.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Godspeed SIR. Thank you for your service to our country.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
An inspiration to many of us.
One of the finest individuals God had produced.
Fairwell on your next journey.

CHIP

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2000
So long to a Giant of a man. I have always admired President Reagan and I know our lives are infinitely better for having him serving 8 years as our Prez. God Bless Nancy and their family and God Speed to a incredible gift from God.

motodr9

Sep 1, 2003
President Reagan's courage and vision have changed the World for the better. God bless the Reagan family and Godspeed Sir. Thank You.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Goodbye to the Gipper. He was a great American.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
To the "Great Communicator", you will be missed, Mr. President!:(

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
"As for the enemies of freedom, those who are potential adversaries, they will be reminded that peace is the highest aspiration of the American people. We will negotiate for it, sacrifice for it; we will not surrender for it - now or ever."
First inaugeral speech,
Jan. 20, 1981

"And as I walk off into the city streets, a final word to the men and women of the Reagan revolution. ... We made a difference. We made the city stronger, we made the city freer, and we left her in good hands. All in all, not bad, not bad at all. And so, goodbye, God bless you, and God bless the United States of America."
Farewell speech,
Jan. 11, 1989

Goodspeed President Reagan, "The Great Communicator"

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
They need to make room on Mount Rushmore. Ron Reagan was a true World Class Leader, second to none. We sure could use him now!

DoubleTrouble

May 26, 2000
The world has lost one of it's greatest leaders. He will be missed.

"In America there is no left or right, there is only up or down, and for those people who are willing to trade liberty for security there is only one path for them, down" - Ronald Reagan

Rest in peace.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
President Reagan had some great quotes. Probably the most genuine President in my lifetime.

'll never forget this:

"Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

Goodbye Mr. Reagan. :(

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
Ya know I'm just completely amazed that there are some in the media who are soooo crass and biased that they are saying bad things about Ron.

One thing for sure, he'd never have said a bad word about them. He had too much class and tact. And that's a HUGE reason why he was so successful.

I just wish I could read the history books in 100 years.

Top Bottom