D_Moen

May 7, 2007
Hi all!

It's been fun hanging out here, but last night I pulled the trigger on a deal that I just couldn't pass up! I got an 06 KTM XC 300 with a Rekluse clutch, GPR under bar stabilizer, Dick's suspension (conveniently set up for a guy my size) and brand new tires for $4500!!! A kicker is that the bike has 20 hours on it and is like new.

What sealed the deal was that I was talking to a fellow yesterday that also has a KDX 220. I mentioned that I was thinking of buying a new bike. He offered me $3000 for my KDX without me even offering it to him. Me thinks I'm getting a pretty decent upgrade for $1500!

:cool:

ridejunky

Dec 6, 2005
D_Moen said:
Hi all!

It's been fun hanging out here, but last night I pulled the trigger on a deal that I just couldn't pass up! I got an 06 KTM XC 300 with a Rekluse clutch, GPR under bar stabilizer, Dick's suspension (conveniently set up for a guy my size) and brand new tires for $4500!!! A kicker is that the bike has 20 hours on it and is like new.

What sealed the deal was that I was talking to a fellow yesterday that also has a KDX 220. I mentioned that I was thinking of buying a new bike. He offered me $3000 for my KDX without me even offering it to him. Me thinks I'm getting a pretty decent upgrade for $1500!

:cool:
It pains me to admit this but I would do the same if I had a deal like that. Bottom line is thats one nice bike. I got a chance to ride a xc 300 with a recluse and once I got used to it it was hard to give it back.
Congrats and good luck.

D_Moen

May 7, 2007
I normally wouldn't have considered it, but in this case the seller offered to bring the bike up to Canada for me, which saves a bunch of paperwork and taxes which I would have to take care of if the sale happened south of the border. Add the fact that bikes seem to be much more affordable in the US and I had to take the deal.

SVandal

Jul 18, 2007
You forgot to add in the cost of all new orange riding gear to match the bike ;). Nice deal can't say that I blame you though I am particular to the green bikes.

Top Bottom