Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Don marsh is headed down to gerogia to ride the Ntl Enduro -he's a gluttin' for punishment and this should do the trick!!! Good luck, hang on to the brick when the going gets slick! :laugh:

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Good luck Don . Be sure and lock your trailer :( ,I wouldnt trust that southern hospitality. :coocoo: Curtis

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Thanks guys
Bryan, Mark Becker, Ben Yell and my self are heading out about noon tomorrow.
I will pay attention to the Expensive southern hospitality this time.
Hopefully the mud won't be to bad, looks like they are getting some rain.
Don

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Yo Don buddy - NOCK EM DEAD DOWN THERE!!!! Have fun and bring a WHOLE bunch of that southern suunshine back with you along with that trophy PLEASE!!!
Drive careful guys!
Woodsy-

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
Make sure Ben doesn't talk about the UP to much. Beckers trying to move to Da UP and he cannot do this until he fills out the proper application.

team-green32

MAGA
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 27, 2001
Chicago
Have fun Don. Ride smart

barkbuster67

Nov 6, 2002
Mike, I think we'll put you in charge of media relations for Team GWG. You seem to be heavily pushing it.(I think that is a pun.) :nod:
Don, Good luck have a safe and fun race :cool:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
barkbuster67 said:
Mike, I think we'll put you in charge of media relations for Team GWG. You seem to be heavily pushing it.(I think that is a pun.) :nod:
Don, Good luck have a safe and fun race :cool:

Walt,
I guess Mikes true talents tend to shine through as he is in charge of public relations on TEAM PTP. I'll bet you could hire him on a retainer to promote your club.

See ya in Byron in a couple weeks. :cool:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
barkbuster67 said:
That's a good idea FredT, the girls would love to meet him. It's all part of the perks being part of Team GWG

Ya, those perks must be hard to come by.

barkbuster67

Nov 6, 2002
Ya just gotta know what kind of bait to throw out. Plus, it helps when you have an experienced, skilled guide with you, to protect you if things go wrong. (Magoo, you might want to attend a refresher guide school) :ohmy:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Sooooooo Don........

Did ya bring home any hardware?

Have fun?

Shoot any thieves?

Kiss any trophy girls?

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Race Report
We left for Georgia on Thursday afternoon. I felt a sinus infection coming on and by Thurs. evening I almost lost my voice which made for a quite ride down. I’m sure the rest of the crew appreciated this. We went for a ride Fri in London, KY to test the bikes. We arrived in GA, finally after several road delays and traffic problems in Atlanta. Saturday was spent washing & prepping the bikes. While driving around, Mark being the smarta$$ he is, spots a truck pulling a trailer full of bricks and says “Don there goes your spare parts” nice guy!
We walked some of the course, man the red clay sure seems slick, glad it isn’t raining. The race started with the temps around 45degs. then warmed up to around 60degs.and no rain. After adjusting to the slick clay, the course was fun to ride I just was having trouble breathing. In the afternoon I got the brick stuck in a corner on a root that was in a big rut, lost a lot of time, sure was glad I was on minute 19, I can’t believe how rutted up the course got. It was the only time I got stuck all day & it wasn’t even in one of the mud holes. I finished 7th in the A&B SS combined class. We all had fun but no trophies.
I made sure the bikes were protected so there wasn’t any of the southern hospitality that I experienced last time. I guess I missed the throphy girls, dang maybe next time.
Don

Top Bottom