Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Lori I'm very sorry about your loss, it's sooooo hard to lose one of our furry family members :whiner:. Rest assured Congo is much better off and happier now. I had to do the same thing 2 years ago and it was honestly THE hardest thing I've ever had to do and still makes me pretty emotional when I think about it. Time will make it better and if your silly like me you'll sign up for another tour.

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
Lori,

Sorry to hear about your loss. We lost our Weimaraner, Sydney about a month ago.

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I so sorry, Lori. :(

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Sorry Lori :ugg:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
My deepest sympathy's, Lori.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Lori, my deepest sympathy.

All losses are felt at the core of our soul and many times remind us of both the beauty and temporal nature of life. The loss of a soul we have spent so much of our lives protecting is often more profound.

My hope is that your Congo is with my Ansel enjoying the fruits of their times on earth.

Tony

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Lori ,Dave , what can be said other than I am sorry for your loss . I still miss my big guy over a year after losing him .
Take care ,
Steve

Dash Riprock

Jul 13, 2000
Lori,

You can feel happy that he had you, his family; the people he most likely worshipped in front of him in his last hours. He now has this image of his loving family forever with him. He’s a lucky dog! He’ll be fine. It's hard to put into words sometimes how much happiness that pets can bring, and then sadness when they go.

Jeff (Dash)

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Lori, sorry to hear about Congo. We had to put one of our cats down a couple of years ago because of cancer, which was damned hard to do, especially when Henk refused to stay in the room with her so I had to (no way would I let her go to sleep on her own).
I hate losing any pet as they are my family, no matter how much they drive me nuts.
Definitely the hardest thing about having pets is saying goodbye, but I wouldn't be without them.
Michelle :(

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
:( :whiner:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Lori - Very sorry for your loss, this thread has me teary eyed as we lost our dog unexpectedly to a twisted stomach last fall at a way too young age of 8, it still stings everytime I look at her picture on our rec. room wall.

bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
Lori sorry to hear about congo.It seems like you really loved congo, you must have gave him a great life.You should just think how he was fortunate enough to have someone like you as a owner.BEST WISHES.. :)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
That's terrible Lori :( He was such a nice dog. I'll pass this along to Jake, he really took a liking to him.

KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
Lori, I am truly sorry to hear this.

Very similar condition to our female standard poodle Dakota. She was my best friend and slept at the foot of my bed for 14 years.

Its a very hard decision to make and I couldn't do it, so my mom had her put to sleep.

I have grown up with standard poodles for the last 30 years and haven't decided whether to get another one or not.

They will always be remembered for the fun and friendship.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom