SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
My wife and I went to the giant super duper flea market on sunday. Since I've been shopping for more pants and jerseys, I had the FAR and HIGH hopes of someone just happening to have some older year thor gear for sale at their booth(I know...wishful thinking).
So we drop off some stuff to get framed and start walking the booths and POOF! There on a rack two aisles over.....07 thor jerseys. I got a core jersey and an AC jersey...both for $35. tags still on them. Not only that...I got on the internet and found the matching pants for $60 each brand new and gloves for $10 each. Stupid, I know, but it made my weekend!! :ride:

tweek49

Dec 30, 2006
Flea markets are so awesome. Not too mention in our neck of the woods we have this thing called Pittsburgh Parts O Rama (perhaps some of you western PA residents have heard of it), it's like ebay minus the rip-offs and waiting. It's like a huge automotive flea market. Not too mention I got like new front and rear fenders for the bike, both for $20 dollars! And theres always a Quaker Steak and Lube wings vendor!

Top Bottom