OVER 50

May 29, 2006
Thought I'd start it out. Hope everyone has a Happy an Joyous Christmas, great start to 2011. Been a pleasure to meet an ride with some of you this past year. Looking forward to getting out again come spring. Health, Happiness, Peace. :cool: :ride:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Merry Christmas!!!

Hear-Hear guys and gals......Merry Christmas and a safe New Year. :nod:

Hope I didn't offend anyone with using "Christmas" instead of "Holidays"...........NOT! To steal a line from Freddy T: If I've offended anyone with this post, please report your displeasure too our Politically Correct Referee and Chief Counselor for Whiners, Wolverine423. He'll settle all disputes and grievances. :laugh:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
I am a "Festivis" guy but, I am not at all offended.

Happy Festivis to all of you

Serenity Now

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Yam7M said:
Hear-Hear guys and gals......Merry Christmas and a safe New Year. :nod:

Hope I didn't offend anyone with using "Christmas" instead of "Holidays"...........NOT! To steal a line from Freddy T: If I've offended anyone with this post, please report your displeasure too our Politically Correct Referee and Chief Counselor for Whiners, Wolverine423. He'll settle all disputes and grievances. :laugh:
:cool:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Whaa...who...me....said what? I can't remember I hit my head on a low hanging tree ornament. I am just happy the day light is getting longer now too. Merry Christmas and happy 2011.

racer493

Mar 30, 2003
Merry Christmas to all. Enjoy your time with your families and friends. It is a special time.

Don't know why this posted as Bryan as I am in Florida on my laptop!
Don

Top Bottom