Have Not Posted Here in A Long Time!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Man, I hope my life can get back in some form of order soon!  This past 1-2 months has been so hectic and completely consumed by Dirtweek, Dirtweek, Dirtweek.  Not to mention work, some company travel, my poor cat is sick, house is a mess, I'm trying to come up for air at work.  Now that Dirtweek is over I'm still kinda "not myself" seems the good life at Dirtweek cannot go on forever.  I'm thinking as soon as I clean the last of my gear, get my life and household back in order and get ready for the fall enduro season, everything will be "smooooooooooth" ;)

To the other ladies at DW (LoriKTM, bratt, FC22, Crispy, Scooter, Ann, Blackhawke, Shiftless, Stacie, GSR, Nik-dog, Platinum, etc) are you back to normal yet or is it just me???????  I shouldn't be whining when Lola has broken ribs.

Well, just wanted to say "hey" to all the gals here in the Women's forum, I know everyone is busy too and you all have your lives and kids and hubby's and races to attend.  Looking forward to catching up with everyone again soon.  I see some new names on the Boards, can't wait to hear more ride reports from you guys.

Natalie

Last edited:

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
Normal? :think:

Ha I wasn't normal to begin with. I haven't been able to slow down and collect myself since getting back from DW. Laundry is still piled up, my gear bag just announced that our relationship is going nowhere until I agree to wash the contents and if it weren't for Mick my bike would still be covered in red mud. The drive across New Mexico, Arizona, and Southern CA seemed to stretch out forever and the sense of relief I expected to feel when I got home never materialized. I went out riding on Thursday and discovered I am completely spoiled now by Cooperland. Work? I don't even want to talk about work, I can't seem to get my head wrapped around what I am suppose to be doing...ack! Is there any hope? A cure? A miracle drug?

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
My life was never normal either. I barely unpacked, since I had planned on going camping and riding the following weekend with Keith. We rode on Saturday, but rain and a non-running bike spoiled Sunday so now the task of washing all gear and camping stuff is in front of me. Yuck.

That red mud was hell to get off! Even Pro-Clean didn't help a whole lot.

Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
So?????
How did the ladies MX race go this year?
Did either of you ride the Tag-Team HS?
What was the most fun you both had??
I'm dying to hear more, FE

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Gee, I thought "normal" was the week of Dirtweek! :)   Alas, projects at work have now become hot, and I've had little time to post, reminisce, or even clean up from Dirtweek.  We've hardly had time to do regular laundry and house clean up, let alone bikes.  We were going to finish unloading the trailer yesterday, but Dave got a phone call from an old friend and it was dark, and dinnertime, before they finished.  Maybe tonight...

I am also just recovering from my DirtWeek "souvenier"-- on the last Saturday I picked up the cold that everyone was passing around.  Then I gave it to Dave.  (We share everything. ;)  )

The team HS was a blast, and the ladies MX was fun as well.  I suck at MX though, and it didn't help that I wasn't feeling good that day, and riding my husband's bike to boot. 

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by Fe_princess
So?????
How did the ladies MX race go this year?
Did either of you ride the Tag-Team HS?
What was the most fun you both had??
I'm dying to hear more, FE

Well first off, YOU SHOULDA BEEN THERE TOO!!! ;)  But we were all happy to hear that SFO had the opportunity to be chief pit dewd for the pro man and we all toasted you two sho 'nuff!!

That being said, the highlights of my Dirtweek riding adventures was most definitely the Night Time Poker Run and The Team Harescrambles!!!  The night before the Nite Time dealio, Kiwi and Motohead00 got me all hooked up with my new Night Hunter Lighting System - that thing is da bomb!!!!  Mick and Bratt and I did three woods loops to test it out, I was having such a blast I wanted to keep going, but I was missing out on campfire antics, so came back around 10 PM.  You would not believe how much more focus you have with the light shining on just the trail and not all the Visual Forest Cacaphony.  I was having a freakin' blast!!  The night of the event, there were more BA's in the woods than a quintuplet of Milk's.

I did the Team Harescrambles this year and Agent Orange stepped up to the plate to take on the challenge of keeping us out of last place.  His mission, and he accepted, was to try to catch as many people on the second loop as he could, seeing that our strategy was to let me go first and have a nice fun time out there toodling along in last place with no pressure from behind. :confused: I had a blast.   Agent Orange did the best he could but I had us so far in last place, even he never saw another soul, 'cept when MXBundy passed him - Doh!!  I think we got second to last because someone's bike broke...Mission accoplished!

Top Bottom