Having some teeth extracted!! Advice needed.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Good thing you stopped ... in the words of PILK

Wait! Are you talking about those fish taco's those fruits from Cali are always raving about?

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
squeaky said:
You and me both! You can't expect that I'd eat a nice juicy steak in front of you after you've had your teeth extracted, can you? I'd like to...but I might get this :yell: from you if I did. :laugh:

You could always take the steak out to the garage Squeaks. ;)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Rich Rohrich said:
You could always take the steak out to the garage Squeaks. ;)

Oh, thanks Rich, my wife will be out in the garage, eating a steak, and I will be in the house gumming a pile of mush! :whoa:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Rooster said:
Oh, thanks Rich, my wife will be out in the garage, eating a steak, and I will be in the house gumming a pile of mush! :whoa:

It sounds like a preview for your "golden" years Roost. ;)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Har!

Golden, I don't mind, it's those "silver" years (hair color) that I'm not looking forward to.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Well, I'm an hour and a half away from going to the doc and have my teefs pulled.

As fate would have it, it's going to be the most beautiful Saturday yet this spring :yell:

I just hope I can at least sit out on the deck in the sun and enjoy some of it, LOL.

I guess it's time to pick out a couple of CD's and get ready for the fun!

B

biglou

Don't worry Roo, Abe "Grandpa" Simpson can still eat corn on the cob. As long as someone cuts it off for him and mashes it into a fine paste...

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
LOL, thanks Lou!

All done. 45 minutes, only one toof broke. He got all the scraps out and I'm fine. My tongue feels like a foosball. And I'm really high, hehehehehe. Squeaks is off to the pharmacy for some pain meds and antibiotics. I'm going to go sit in the sun and wait for the novocaine to wear off.

GO RIDE! I can't, damnit.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
WaltCMoto said:
So did they leave the front ones in that you had left?

Just one, dead center on the bottom!

I made it until about an hour ago before I broke down and took half a Percocet to ease the pain and let me sleep a little. Of course, that was when my phone started ringing with friends wondereing if I made it through :coocoo:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom