Head count for trailfest 2007

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
Fred and I will be pre-riding the route on Friday morning.

Many people who are not members of MTR will also be there. We are expecting the same size crowd as last year (100-110). We will break into a few groups and maps will be provided - thanks Jeramy!

INCA

Subscriber
I will be a no show this year. Leaving Friday for Arkansas with DAVIE for the Reunion Ride.

Young Ted

My brother and myself will be there Sat. morning...........But, the mention of a ride Friday morning is aweful tempting! I'll have to see how the week plays out. What time you guys gonna hit the trail?

Don Marsh

Subscriber
Marsh family - 4 riders, one out of shape guy hobbling around with crutches holding a Jack & Coke..............

KTM Mike

Mi. Trail Riders
3 from my clan. We wont be staying overnight - plan to arrive Saturday AM, and head home afterwards (dunno if we can hang out for the eats Sat. Night yet or not...i hope to - I will update here when I know for sure). F&S...I had best intentions to preregister - well, it did not happen. Will do so when we arrive Sat. AM.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
CR250R@WINTERS said:
My brother and myself will be there Sat. morning...........But, the mention of a ride Friday morning is aweful tempting! I'll have to see how the week plays out. What time you guys gonna hit the trail?
10:00 with an arrow pouch for the major corners. It will not arrowed like an enduro as we need to close the trail on Sunday.

SGJ_Johansen

Mi. Trail Riders
Mike
I got scheduled to work on friday :pissed: so I will not be there until late, please make sure that I don't get blocked out

Thanks
Brian

Wyatt clan for four please non smoking if possible.

I will be there thurs eve. Mike dont leave without me on fri.

The Leathers Clan For 2 ( Dave & Linda ) Arriving Friday Nite, Wine Lovers Parking Only!!! Beckers, Kessler, Rosendall, Van Koeverings Not Sure Who Else Down In The Hood.

Sjg Brian, Is The Geivet Bunch Coming??? I Haven't Heard Back From Him.

Dave L.