Hey Gooby!!

Perk

~SPONSOR~
Sep 17, 2001
Hey man, it's Perk. I've been trying to get back on to the MSN community but it's telling me a bunch of junk about I'm not a member, and that my e-mail adress does not exist. Get back in touch with me at my e-mail. If you do not have it, leave me a message here and I will get back with you.

Sure Shot

Aug 20, 2000
Perk, just try to rejoin if that doesn't work try getting a hotmail account they are free, would like to see you get back on the site, we have a chat sesson every wensday night.

Tony

Perk

~SPONSOR~
Sep 17, 2001
Hey, what's going on Tony? I'll give that a try. Sorry I have been so scarce lately. I quit my job that was paying me to surf all day, and my home computer is pretty dang ancient. It's a real pain to surf. Takes all day. A few of us were supposed to go for a ride this Sunday, but we are all covered in white stuff. Maybe next weekend.

Perk

~SPONSOR~
Sep 17, 2001
I'm in Charlottesville, so anywhere around here that will allow me. Still working on getting some more spots. Can never have too many, right? Where are you?

Moose95

Sponsoring Member
Mar 9, 2002
I'm just south of Richmond at Ft. Lee. Been looking for some riding areas. So far I've just ridden some powerlines and nearby trails. Been thinking about heading to Hatfield McCoy when the weather lets up. Also heard about a place called Ruckersville near a town called Dyke. Looks like it's about 2 hrs away from me, but lack of a riding partner has kept me from heading down there solo. Evidently it has a nice track and a 100 or so miles of trials around it. Sounds pretty nice, but the local dealership warned me about some serious logging going on there and wrecking the trails.

gooby

Nov 8, 2001
hey Greg,did you get the email i sent you,if not i need your addy?i don't come here much anymore and just read if i do.i'm only posting this now to get in touch with you.i hope your back at kdx comm soon.

Perk

~SPONSOR~
Sep 17, 2001
Moose,
The thing in Dyke may or may not still be happening. The guy was having some problems with insurance and such. It was ok but not all that I had heard about. At least not when I went. The motocross track was fun, but very sketchy and dangerous. The trails heading up the mountain are pretty cool and technical, but very short. We tried heading across the range, but several downed trees prevented us from going any further than about a quarter mile. We were right on the side of a pretty gnarly cliff, so bushwacking around the trees was not an option. If you like hare scrambles and tight riding, I'm working on two new areas right now. Once they pan out, we will have to hook up.

Gooby,
I have not checked my old account today. I'll give that a try and set you up with my new one. Man, this beer is really hitting the spot.

Moose95

Sponsoring Member
Mar 9, 2002
Hey Perk, sounds good. Let me know how it's going. Drop me a PM and I'll send you my email address. I tried to PM you, but you've got it turned off.

Perk

~SPONSOR~
Sep 17, 2001
It's not turned off, I just need to log in here with a pay e-mail. I'm not alowed to use some of the features with my freebie account. I'm just a poor man, I can't afford those fancy e-mail accounts. Send me an e-mail on my old junk account and then I will hit you back with my newer account and phone number.

jrfloatin@yahoo.com

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…