6pac

Mar 10, 2010
Hello all
Names Andy & I live in Manchester England.
I,ve been bike mad since the age of about ten. I got my first MX bike about 12 years ago, It was a 1989 Yamaha YZ 125 that had been abused.
I restored the bike to its former glory and learnt lots by trial and error along the way. I spent far more time repairing the bike than riding it but loved every minute of it.
As far as dirtbikes go I,ve only ever owned 2 strokes but have some experiance with 4 stroke road bikes.
I,ve never raced, I,d just ride practice tracks to spend time with my son who got his first bike at the age of 11.
At the moment I,m bikeless, (got to old and the broken bones were taking longer to heal) but may buy another in the future just to tinker around with.
The parts of the forum I,ll be posting in will mainly be the 2 Stroke & Repairs sections.
Looking forward to sharing my opinions & helping in anyway that I can.
All the best.
Andy.

6pac

Mar 10, 2010
PS
How can I add my own avatar on this site?

It seems I can only pick one out of 11 pre determined ones when I go on my User CP?

Last edited:

6pac

Mar 10, 2010
Mods
Please excuse my ignorance, I,ve now read through the F.A.Q,s & have answers to the two former questions.
Please feel free to remove the posts. (coz I still can,t work out how to delete them myself :( )

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
:laugh: Thanks for looking at the FAQ.

You might be the first person this year!

Welcome to DRN. Grab a spot on the couch and kick back and get to know the folks. There are come characters, some knowledgeable folks and some knowledgeable characters as well on the site.

Enjoy!

Top Bottom