Evil Elmo

Aug 8, 2005
Been riding since 1987, mostly on the street. Didn't start gettin' dirty until '94. Have had a few older dirtbikes, including a vintage trials bike, but haven't had a dirt bike for a few years now. Need to find a new to me old heap to fix up and ride the snot out of. Oh, I'm in my late 30's and live in eastern Ky.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

I see where you have gone to your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Evil Elmo

Aug 8, 2005
As I said, I'm in eastern Kentucky. I'm an attorney, and have been so for 10 years. I have been a licensed road racer, have ridden trails, done some dual sporting, a lot of street riding, and now am mostly envolved in sport-touring streetbikes. I also am a member of the Iron Butt Association, and competed in my first long distance rally this year (about 2600 miles in 3 days before I had to take a DNF due to a mechanical and getting too tired). Started riding dirt and dual sport 11 years ago and streetbikes back in 1987. Have owned '83 Yammi IT250, a Penton 100, DR650SE and a BMW F650 (last one not much on anything beyond a gravel road), oh and a '74 Suzuki RL250 trials bike. I've been in an AMA dualsport ride, and was involved in the litigation here in Ky several years back where we tried to keep the National Forest Service from closing trails in the Daniel Boone National Park (a place I used to ride myself). My son has a KTM 50 Sr. Adventure, and I'm looking for a runing old dirt bike to ride around with him, and the attorenys for whom I work. I haven't been off road since around 2001, and I am dying to get back in the dirt a little. I prefer tight trails, but really I like ANYTHING that involves motorcycles, in any form. I wish I could race in every form of motorcycle racing(paved and unpaved).

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom