Ho Ho Ho! Who Wants to Play "Secret Santa"?

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
big lou, your drn email doesn't work for me. you might want to post your regular email address too.

i tried it again--it worked when i sent it through outlook express.

Last edited:

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
I'm in. how do let out the wish list. I'm fairly set on moto stuff? hey CanadianRidr, you have to ship a present & half with exchange rate. :silly:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Let's see. . .a $20 limit.

One framed picture of me=$10, so. . .a perfect present would be TWO framed pictures of me. :moon: Oh yeah, I'm in.

B

biglou

JP and Gnarly-Send me your shipping addresses and I will get you on the list. Friday the 15th is the signup deadline!

B

biglou

Updated 11/11/2002 @ 1230:

Secret Santa List:
70 Marlin
Nikki
Wolf
CanadianRidr
96whyzee125
Milk
Tony Eeds
_SOLO_
mx547
Chili
txbigguy
RMJeff
SirThumper
Oldguy
TheKid
Papakeith
IrishEKU
Motohead00
Gnarlykaw
Julius Pleaser
RM_guy
GETMETOCA
BSWIFT
Jaybird
Psycho
Firecracker22
Reddog
Dirty~D~ <---Still need your name and address!
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Originally posted by BigLou
Updated List of Participants

I thought we could do this as a secret if we didnt post on the boards!!! :( :)

B

biglou

Oops. Sorry Milk. I dropped the ball on that one. The thing is, no one will know whose name you have besides you and me. And you won't know who has your name.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Yeah, thats the "juicy" part, but I thought it was cool that people would have NO clue as to who was even in. Not important though. The best part of the suspense is still there. :)

B

biglou

I tried to remember if anyone had sent me their address that hadn't posted here in the forum. My bad (memory, that is...).

B

biglou

Deadline this Friday, Nov. 15th @ midnight!!! Make sure to PM or email me your real name, address and any gift ideas you may have by then. I'll get the names drawn and start sending out the info over the weekend. Whenever the first person gets their gift, start a thread with what "Santa" brung you, and everyone else can just add on as they get theirs! :)

***Edit: I DO have everyone's info now!!!*** Helps if I check my mail! Doh!

OK, losing my mind here. I still need a full name and address for Diane (dirty D ). Other than that, I have everyone's info.

Thanks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Lou, what are the $ limits?

B

biglou

I'd say $30 upper limit. If someone spent more, that would be fine but don't over do it. Less is certainly fine, too. It's the thought that counts, remember. What I envisioned was everyone finding that special, inexpensive gift that fits the person they are buying for.

Did I mention the obligatory 2003 YZ450F that all the participants are to chip in and buy me for hosting this? :debil:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll let you have a ride on "Brutus".

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Lou - can we get an updated list of who is in? :)

B

biglou

Updated. 28 participants so far! Make that 29. Added new member and STM "Saboo". :) Added "Fatherandson", make it 30! Added "XR3J", up to 31.
One more day to the deadline!

Secret Santa List:
70 Marlin
Nikki
Wolf
CanadianRidr
96whyzee125
Milk
Tony Eeds
_SOLO_
mx547
Chili