RECENT POSTS

Honda is loading up!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
kawicam250 said:
id hate to see that go through, Makita Suzuki wont have any more representatives in the 450 class :bang: .
I'm sure they'll have their hooks in someone soon enough. Maybe they'll lure Milsaps back.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
kawicam250 said:
id hate to see that go through, Makita Suzuki wont have any more representatives in the 450 class :bang: .
WOuld be nice if The Man lured in Poto.

rickyd said:
WOuld be nice if The Man lured in Poto.
Kawasaki would be foolish to let Villopoto go, they have had him since his amateur days but it is tough to have two top competitors under the same tent, meet their salary requirments, and keep both happy. It's funny we are already discussing the silly season and we are only one National into the outdoor season.

Last edited:
Somehow I don't think Makita Suzuki would be too upset to see Hot Sauce go. I like Tedesco, but he really isn't that strong of a contender. He is at the top of the pack, but he seems to get a little flustered when the heat is on. He rides great on his on, but when Reed challenges it is a sure bet that he'll take the position within a lap. All he has to do is wait for Tedesco to case it. I'd like to see Ferry go yellow.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
Tedesco has had some bad luck with injuries the last two years. When he is at 100% he certainly deserves a factory ride. But it would not surpise me if he gets dropped to make room for an up and coming rider. It would be pretty ironic if Tedesco got replaced by Alessi!

What about Australian Dan Reardon - he may jump on board the Suzuki - he is over there trialling with 4 teams this week and Suzuki is one of them.

There will be a few kids moving up to the 450 class that Suzuki will go after..... RDC won't let the team bet too weak while they wait for Dungey to get older.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
Cool I've always like Villie, I just hope that he keeps his work ethic up. I this Tedesco is fast and he has been injured, but it seems to me that something just isn't ticking, team pressure maybe?

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
kawicam250 said:

On the AMA site, the reporter says the Mike Alessi to Makita Suzuki rumor is a 'done deal'. Learning from The Man could be the best thing that ever happens to Alessi.

The KTM boss is confirming their 450 team next year will be Nick Wey and Martin Davalos. They will also have 4 yet unnamed Lites riders. The speculation is they will have a third MX/SX rider, either Michael Byrne or Travis Preston.

Townley to Honda with a 2 year deal is unconfirmed but widely accepted as fact.

Other silly season stuff in the links here: http://www.amamotocross.com/index.php?UID=eN3NUN3ciK2gQjxyxWV7gFD15KwH6O