Hopeless in yooperland

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
As we get closer to spring Looking fowars to get on the orange crush Again I was delt another set back. You see when I broke my wrist in sept. I was going back to street riding. But Magoo told me no and said I was squat for even thinking that bear He owns a HD so ok Therapy training finaly getting fired up to ride. So I said to Magoo He let go to LP and ride He says no so I say well lets do Byron IL enduro good tune up for roselog he says well Iam still working on roselog! Help can I join team PTP Iam sure Ican be a asset. Lost in yooperland

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
nzambon said:
So I said to Magoo He let go to LP and ride He says no so I say well lets do Byron IL enduro good tune up for roselog he says well Iam still working on roselog! Help can I join team PTP Iam sure Ican be a asset. Lost in yooperland

Lemme get this straight -you godda ask magoo to ride now? :rotfl: Team PTP will be attending the Byron IL enduro for a tune up. Please contact napper for a team application -we are currently on a 3 year wait for new membership.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I hear that BB67 is taking applications for Team GWG. No waiting. I can only imagine what the initiation process is for GWG.

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Fred T said:
Lemme get this straight -you godda ask magoo to ride now? :rotfl: .
Of course, Nick ALWAYS does what I say... :laugh:

barkbuster67

Nov 6, 2002
Hey fatherandson, I'm still waiting on your application for GWG. You do know that it is a common practice to join more than one club, right? By the way, just use your imagination for the initiation process. It starts at some little bar in the UP.......Why was I told it was a 6 year wait to get into PTP? I won't be competitive if I have to wait that long. Nick, I'll be up for a warm up ride/race, as soon as the wife puts the finishing touches on the bike. Should be ready for Byron.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Walt

Does Team GWG prefer paper or plastic bags???? Is it true any one applying for the team must bring their own bags because you ran out? :uh:

barkbuster67

Nov 6, 2002
No FredT, that is not true that I (personally) ran out. The reason you must bring your own bag is for the variaty of sizes you can find up here hey in da UP. :coocoo: You should have known :moon:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
barkbuster67 said:
No FredT, that is not true that I (personally) ran out. The reason you must bring your own bag is for the variaty of sizes you can find up here hey in da UP. :coocoo: You should have known :moon:

I'll bet ya use a lot of those jumbo yard waste leaf bags then huh?

barkbuster67

Nov 6, 2002
You betcha hey, I recycle the orange ones with the face from halloween. "My, what nice eyes you have. They're so triangular".

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…