How come i cant post in Forward Motion or read...

Fmx

Jan 4, 2003
hey everyone,
i noticed that i might have put a post in the incorrect forum, and then i also noticed i got a private message from the Drn Staff but it says im not allowed to read it because im not logged in, or my account has been disabled. i know im logged in because i can post in other forums, just not Forward Motion or read private messages...whats up? thanks
chris

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Fmx - Not sure on the Forward Motion Forum, but know that you have to be a subscriber or supporting member to have access to private messages. Check out FAQ and Support Team Info for more info.

The info that you can find in the site is worth many times more than the cost.

Tony

Fmx

Jan 4, 2003
actually, now that i checked i cannot post in any forums under "The Vendor Connection"....this is kinda a problem because i was discussing something with mr. Gorr. i was allowed to post in their to make my topic, but now i am not allowed to. i know the drn staff sent me a private message, but i cannot read it because im not a suscriber

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Chris - don't know the answer myself. I would suggest you PM or email Okie. He knows your email address, so he can send you a reply.

Personally, I would say fire up the ol' PayPal and send him the $12.00. You will not regret it. I have been a member so long, I don't remember what it was like before I was.

Fmx

Jan 4, 2003
hey again, just a question, u said to pm okie, but u also said that pm's can only be used if ur a subscriber. i am not, i might become one later on but i want to hang around a lil to see what this place is all about first though.....so far its great hospitality, nice place

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
This is a very busy time of year for Eric, so if you have a question for him your best bet is to :
A) Check his website to see if your question has already been answered www.ericgorr.com

or

B) Call him

Top Bottom