150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
You I looked in the "Whose online?" bar in the bottom of the screen in "Off topic discussions" under members it had "150rguy, CJG, ecy063, Matt 193+, nuggetau, XRpredator" under members and in Moderaters it showed "truespode, Papakeith".
Why didn't it show Pred under mods? Has he made to many "Un-Mod like" posts that you guys dont consider him one anymore?

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
The currently on line shows everyone that is in that forum be they Mods or members
The box for Mods just indicates the moderators assigned as principals to that forum. Aside from assignment mods have powers in any forum to carry out their duties and even Pred can do it (if we show him which buttons to push just not those buttons Pred)

kawicam250

I bleed green!
Aug 7, 2006
oldguy said:
The currently on line shows everyone that is in that forum be they Mods or members
The box for Mods just indicates the moderators assigned as principals to that forum. Aside from assignment mods have powers in any forum to carry out their duties and even Pred can do it (if we show him which buttons to push just not those buttons Pred)

exactly, Pred many a mod, but i dont believe that he's assigned to this sub-forum( i believe its the "What Bike Do I Get?" sub-forum, but i could be wrong).

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
kawicam250 said:
exactly, Pred many a mod, but i dont believe that he's assigned to this sub-forum( i believe its the "What Bike Do I Get?" sub-forum, but i could be wrong).

As usual, you have NO IDEA what you are talking about. When will you ever learn to just keep your yap shut?:rotfl:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Saying something stupid followed by "I could be wrong" doesn't make it any less stupid, it just highlights you have no idea what you are talking about but INSIST on posting anyway.

I'll ask once again. When will you ever learn to just keep your yap shut? :coocoo:

Last edited:
Top Bottom