how did u come up with ur screen names

Apr 30, 2007
justalonewolf007

The "lone wolf" part has been a nickname for a very long time...this was mostly from when I was on the swim team - all my coaches called me this because I kept completely to myself, and people would ask them "Who's that fast chick?" "Oh, she's just a lone wolf"

The 007 part came from swimming too...because I was a "secret weapon" on the team, and was a "killer" fast swimmer. They simply said Killer = James Bond...or something to that degree...

I use it for pretty much everything.

ebony dream

Mar 2, 2008
i was like oh damn i thought i posted this thread sorry i didnt see there was one already..:-(i was asleep and woke up and theres 11 pages i was like whaaaa look how many replys i have...

OnAnySunday

Big Pig
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2000
lost in the deserts of NM
My favorite movie of all time.

(isnt it , like everyones though??) :nod:

Back when AOL was charging by the minuite for internet access (remember THOSE days guys?) my wife asked what i wanted to use as a user name on the account.

It just popped into my head.
Used it ever since, but i'm not worthy of it.

Should change or shorten it to just OAS maybe?

Can that be done without loosing all my board settings, Okie? :ride:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
MonsterGirl16 said:
my Is MonsterGirl16 Because i race for monster im a girl and im 16

What about when you tun 17? You'll be living a lie :ohmy:

;) Sorry had to ask...

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Some of the most fun I ever had on a dirtbike, back when you would kill for a set of fox forx. They were an inch bigger, had unparalleled valving, and you could run into a car and not even tweak them! My stock ones flew apart mid flight during a race, not good! (1979)

250girl

Mod Ban
Dec 19, 2007
Mine is pretty simple. I am a girl, and my 250 is rather large for me. People who have seen me around say,"oh, are you that girl that rides the 250?" Thus, I am 250girl.

friar tuck

Feb 9, 2006
I moved back to Ohio from Germany and was really into mountain biking. I ended getting about 4 local guys to start riding, and they got addicted as well. We went around racing and riding all the time. I took a year off, and got a little gut...my friends all said "here comes Friar Tuck and his band of bikers". Bleh.

Top Bottom