Gopher

Jul 27, 1999
Its nice to see how far DRN has progressed from when it first started. Its good to see it still has a great sence of community in the forums etc. I guess I am just kind of bored pulling duty from 6pm until tomorrow morning so I thought I would post and say hi. I used to be known as Gopher back in the day. Been offline for quite some time and I am currently deployed on a Bosnia rotation with my Guard unit. I tried to sign back on as Gopher but I was either long removed or couldn't remember my password. haha. I tried to get my old password but with no success so I just rejoined under a new name and password. Not sure if it is possible to use my old one anymore but since I now have access to a computer once in a while again ,thanks to the Army, I plan on visiting more often. Any way its just fun to be able to read all the posts especially about the Dirtweek rides etc.. Brings back good memories of the DRN Spodefest in Illinois and riding at Draper and in Texas etc. Got to get some sort of Dirtbike fix. haha. I actually shed a tear as they rolled my bike away when I sold it before leaving. I am not kidding about that either. I am sure most of you can relate. Anyway, got to get back to work. God Bless America

Person8

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 24, 2001
Welcome back Gopher! This will be a great place for you to keep a link back to the States while you're away. Be safe!

Larry

Big Tuna

Nov 29, 2000
Nice to have you back Gopher, probably a lot of changes since you were here last, it just keeps getting better and better.
It's sad to see a bike go, but the positive of that situation is that when you get home you'll get to go shopping for a new one! :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Hey Buddy, long time no type. Don't stay away so long next time. :)

Mully

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Geez! Talk about a blast from the past :)

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Good to hear from you. Hope all is going well over seas. Like you, I have fond memories of the Draper/ TX rides. Those were a blast. Sorry for your loss (the bike). Just think how exciting it will be when you get back into it again. :)

Oct 22, 2000
Man, I thought we were done pullin' duty in Bosnia! Shows you how much attention I've been paying to the European Theatre. Welcome back and be careful over there. How are things over there now?

RatTrap :thumb:

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
WOW!!!  This is a surprise!!  Good to hear from you!  Hope things are well.

I am sitting here smiling about Spodefest 00 when your neighbor hopped on the Z50.  Man that was funny!!

I am sure you will be back on a bike in the near future!!

Okie is out for a couple days but I am sure he will be able to bring back the Gopher avatar!!

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Damn Leo! good to see ya... How's the radiator holding? I though about you this last DirtWeek when my radiator needed a little fixin'

When you coming back?

BTW, I saved a copy of the avatar... so you're back in business. :yeehaw:

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
haha..... I was thinking about you the other day while going thru some pics from spodefest. You must have espn and knew that eh?

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Hey Leo, good to hear from you again. I have often wondered what you, Roadrunner and some of the others I haven't seen in awhile were up to. Muenster, Draper and of course DW 00 were indeed a good time.

Now where is Buttonfly, Spermy, Yogurt and some of the others? Haven't heard much from ST500 in a bit either.

Top Bottom