how get to air filter/remove seat on cr250

Status
Not open for further replies.

zjcrawler45

Aug 1, 2007
Need to clean my air filter but cannot figure out how to get to it. DO i have to take the seat off or what? its a 2001 cr250r.

darringer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 2, 2001
Unbolt the 2 seat bolts at the rear of the seat. Lift up the rear of the seat about an inch, and then slide the seat backwards off of the bike.

Jul 15, 2007
Who cares Indy, dude youre all over these forums with not a lot to say buddy. If you dont have any info on the topic then just stay quiet buddy!

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
FistFullofDirt said:
Who cares Indy, dude youre all over these forums with not a lot to say buddy. If you dont have any info on the topic then just stay quiet buddy!

Not that I give a damn what you think, but, you are right.. I am on here quite a bit, and so far I think the majority of my posts have been at least a little bit helpful.

I am not sorry that I ruffled your feathers.. If you learn how the search works and use some common sense, you would answer most of your own questions. Don't blame me if you drove off with your filter on the back of your car..

And, I am not your buddy..

Thanks, have a nice day.

Jul 15, 2007
Total Posts: 1,623 (4.21 posts per day)
Find all posts by IndyYZ85
Find all threads started by IndyYZ85

Now how many good things can you say out of 1,623 posts?

You didnt ruffle my feathers, its just that you never have anything positive to say. You are like master of the obvious of DR.net.

Post up some positive and helpful tips. Thats why we are all here. Not for some nascar trash to tell us to do a search. When we are on here for answers, get a life "little buddy" :nener:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
FistFullofDirt said:
Total Posts: 1,623 (4.21 posts per day)
Find all posts by IndyYZ85
Find all threads started by IndyYZ85

Now how many good things can you say out of 1,623 posts?

You didnt ruffle my feathers, its just that you never have anything positive to say. You are like master of the obvious of DR.net.

Post up some positive and helpful tips. Thats why we are all here. Not for some nascar trash to tell us to do a search. When we are on here for answers, get a life "little buddy" :nener:

Dude, you've been here less than a month and have 71 posts already. You have no business bashing Indy. He and many others are very helpful to those who have used thier own brain a little. If you ask a bunch of stupid questions, you will get on peoples nerves. Don't ask the same question in multiple threads. From the nature of your posts, I would suggest you go get yourself a service manual. Indy is not the master of the obvious, he just uses a little comon sense like you should try to do.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
If you have the ability to comprehend what you are reading, you should be able to realize that the majority (meaning more than 50%) of those 1600+ posts were intended to be helpful. Now, for someone such as yourself, they may not have, considering the thread that got your panties in a bunch to begin with.

Of those posts where I was in fact, NOT being helpful, I may have been poking fun at someone, or been slamming someone's inability to use the forum provided spell checker or search function.

Tough sh!t, life is hard. Sometimes people aren't gonna hand everything you want.

This is a fun site, one where sometimes people will post things that might be intended to poke fun at one another and one where mostly you can get some good info or help.

I have only been here a short time, but I have made some friends and hope to continue making more.

I suggest that if you want to get along with folks like me, cause I ain't leaving, you might want to reign in that attitude and figure out how to use the site before you start posting crap like that last one.

I am not a mister know it all, thats Rich. I may be master of the obvious, but I don't mind that so much.. I tend to walk around with my EYES OPEN.

Read some of my posts, instead of just looking at the numbers and assuming that they are all useless. I have helped countless people with issues that would have been easily fixed with a simple search.

Yep, I watch Nascar from time to time. I also watch MotoGP, F1, IRL and Football..

Again, I am not your buddy, and I am far from little.

Now, since you have a week vacation from posting, your homework, read some posts by me, Rich, Okie, and some of the others who post frequently. See if you can detect a trend in them.

I bet you can.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
IndyYZ85 said:
If you have the ability to comprehend what you are reading, you should be able to realize that the majority (meaning more than 50%) of those 1600+ posts were intended to be helpful. Now, for someone such as yourself, they may not have, considering the thread that got your panties in a bunch to begin with.

Of those posts where I was in fact, NOT being helpful, I may have been poking fun at someone, or been slamming someone's inability to use the forum provided spell checker or search function.

Tough sh!t, life is hard. Sometimes people aren't gonna hand everything you want.

This is a fun site, one where sometimes people will post things that might be intended to poke fun at one another and one where mostly you can get some good info or help.

I have only been here a short time, but I have made some friends and hope to continue making more.

I suggest that if you want to get along with folks like me, cause I ain't leaving, you might want to reign in that attitude and figure out how to use the site before you start posting crap like that last one.

I am not a mister know it all, thats Rich. I may be master of the obvious, but I don't mind that so much.. I tend to walk around with my EYES OPEN.

Read some of my posts, instead of just looking at the numbers and assuming that they are all useless. I have helped countless people with issues that would have been easily fixed with a simple search.

Yep, I watch Nascar from time to time. I also watch MotoGP, F1, IRL and Football..

Again, I am not your buddy, and I am far from little.

Now, since you have a week vacation from posting, your homework, read some posts by me, Rich, Okie, and some of the others who post frequently. See if you can detect a trend in them.

I bet you can.

:nener: :)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
_JOE_ said:
Dude, From the nature of your posts, I would suggest you go get yourself a service manual. .

I would suggest he go find himself a mechanic. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom