How my riding day went....

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
I was putting my bike back together Sunday morning so I could go riding with my buddy Dan. I got the forks and the front wheel back on when I noticed the bike did not quite look right. Then I noticed the fork boots laying on the floor. I stared at the forks in disbelief, and then I began taking her all apart again. About a half hour later I had it all back together and I was ready to take it off the stand, I grabbed a hold of the bars and grabbed the clutch and bango the cable snapped!
The day was not a total loss though, I got to ride Dan’s wife’s CR125. Now I know why she’s always so dang sore the next day after she rides it. That thing will beat the life out of you.
I missed my KDX200 all day until Dan let me ride his CR500. I hate to say it but I think I want one. That thing ROCKS! The first time I ever road it, 3 months ago, it scared me, but now it is a pure pleasure.
What am I saying? I gotta get my KDX back in the dirt! I’m having impure thoughts! :worship:

skipro3

Mod Ban
Dec 14, 2002
Paint that CR green and go fast enough that no one will be able to tell it's not a KDX. Some graphics would help too.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…