squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Just got home about 12 hours ago from DW '03 and Lori isn't kidding about the weather or the good times! The rain definetely did not put a damper on things...everyone still huddled under the big top, under EZ Up's, or around the fire.

The big track was "Scary" on Tuesday when I got on it for the first time, but once it started to dry out it wasn't so bad. I left Cooperland in shorts, sandals, and a t-shirt on the most gorgeous day out of the entire week...only to find that I was going to freeze when I got off of the plane!

My first DW and I came home with a plaque for second place in the Poker Run, that was cool! I'm totally psyched still, and I'm home now!

No major injuries to report...just a bruised calf (footpeg to the leg!)! I hope everyone else had as good a time as I did!

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
Originally posted by TwinSpar
Think of all the red mud that will go home with you.  You'll have a pleasant reminder of the greatest week of your life.  Rain doesn't put a damper on the spirit of DW.  It just provides other possibilities.....

Well said Twinnie. The weather could have been better but I can't remember hearing a single complaint. A great week and I have orange mud all over everything :) :)

Top Bottom