Hummer H2 SUT w/Accessory Suzuki's

Oh yeah maybe Dodge will step up and offer KTM's as an accessory! :worship:

Attachments

Patman

Pantless Wonder
Gee that looks SOOOOO easy to load after a day of riding, gota' love them product development folks :silly:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Originally posted by Patman
Gee that looks SOOOOO easy to load after a day of riding, gota' love them product development folks :silly:
EXACTLY what I was thinking. Two of your riding buddies have to hold the bike up there at the 45 degree angle while you climb on the roof of the truck to tie 'em down. :think:

gasgasman

Sponsoring Member
No,no,no............you push a button and the ramp extends back and lowers to the ground. :yeehaw:

Pull up to the track with that rig, you better be fast.

Theres no way my new crf would get loaded like that one 12 dollar tie down breaks and the bike is history.....or am I missin somethin here???

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
Originally posted by crf450guy
.....or am I missin somethin here???
YES ... MONEY!! If you can afford that rig ... you wouldn't care if you had to replace a bike every time it fell off .... Hell, you probably wouldn't buy a $12.00 tie down in the first place! :p

wrench

GAnderson

Subscriber
Originally posted by wrench

YES ... MONEY!! If you can afford that rig ... you wouldn't care if you had to replace a bike every time it fell off .... Hell, you probably wouldn't buy a $12.00 tie down in the first place! :p

wrench
and you would probably buy a trailer. No quick trips through the drive-thru with that set-up.

Looks cool...?

Mele Kalikimaka A Haole Melekini Ho
TrailTramp