Hungry Valley/Gorman March 16, 17 or 18?

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Originally posted by gospeedracer:
Too bad you won’t get to meet that clown Longtime... sumthin’ about an injury... whatever... I think it’s just because his bike is in the shop getting the handicap rails installed. :p

Hmmm -- you keep calling me names. You know I'm married, don't you?

Have fun all. I'm super jealous.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Bwaahaahaa.... I cant say which post or posts I am LMAO at but you guys aint right :) I Love It, you are almost as ornery as Aimee is..... well not really but you're all a gas anyway! LT - about the punch in the nose.... NVRFNSH takes care of that kind of thing for me :)

------------------
2000 TTR250
TTRGuy’s Picture Page

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Okay, okay, I give up. You're ok, TTRGuy.

I still can't believe, though, that amongst our internet "family" you guys have managed to spawn an internet romance without catching any grief about it!

I mean geez -- this is the second downright invitation to get ornery (Patman begged us members to be mean to the mods on the flame board), and for the second time I'm left high and dry! Fine!

Lastplace

Jan 4, 2000
GSR: my pleasure - glad to be of service. I have a few name blank tags left; will check if I have enough.

Thumbs: e-mail me your tel # again so we can discuss time/place. Or call me @ 949.483.4409, days.

Kali: I'd be concerned 'bout both of yours safety, that is, riding on the trails after getting up so early & driving so far from the bay area. There are some options if U decide to get a room nearby Fri. night: 1) a bike shop across the street from the Good Nite Inn (Lebec) called High Time. Perhaps the owner can keep your bikes indoors overnight for a small fee. I don't know him personally but do know one of his friends - U could use his name as a way in. 2) Get a room @ the Inn on the ground floor; it has indoor corridors - wheel them in after dark thru the side door near the ice machine. The operators are more interested in watching TV, so they miss most of what happens, but wach for CCTV!. & I don't recommend changing your oil in the room as the place is a few years new. Ask for the trucker's discount. 3) the ranger station might keep them 4 U near headquarters. 4) Camp out? 5) Lock them up w/big-o cables & locks. I've asked the operators @ the Inn, & they said they have never had a bike stolen from the lot, thou I'd hate 4 yours to be the 1st; there is much dirt bike traffic/events in the area. & it's a truck stop too, so there's plenty of eyes around yet quiet enough to sleep well. 6) rent enclosed trailer?

sgr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 14, 2000
SoCal
Originally posted by gospeedracer:
sgr, your friend Stacy have any interest in coming up again?

SuperDouble and her Super Missile are spending the day at some MX track with her "new riding partner" ...HMMMM

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by LongTime:
I mean geez -- this is the second downright invitation to get ornery .......... and for the second time I'm left high and dry! Fine!

?

What was I thinking? Please accept my apologies LT! I should have realized that in your current state you could use some 'verbal sparring' or at least a couple of 'textual jabs'. SO..... Whats with this self-pity crud? And this little injury EXCUSE you're using for not riding? I'm coming clear out there to meet and ride with you all and you're not going? WTF - I think you're just scared of GSR :p :p :p Of course at least your not running away like that Ol'89r fella :) :)

------------------
2000 TTR250
TTRGuy’s Picture Page

[This message has been edited by TTRGuy (edited 03-13-2001).]

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
TTR -- That's better! But frankly, it wasn't even you who I was prodding/chastising -- it was all those people who have let you guys off so easily. And just so you know, I don't fear Speedie -- I fear all women, one way or the other. As my psychiatrist/anthropologist friend tells me: for tens of thousands of years [at least] women have had to develop survival skills different from men's. Less based on brute strength, but equally effective. Well let's just say that I'm more likely to discover how to exceed the speed of light than to understand [and thus immunize myself from] those women para-fighting skills.

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Does anyone know if the gate is open all night? I will be driving down friday eve, & would like to know if I should drive straight to the park. If it is closed I will probably drive as far as the rest area at McKittrick(sp) & sleep there. Extra cab full size trucks are cool :)

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.timekeepersmc.com" TARGET=_blank>www.timekeepersmc.com
</A> 97 CR 250
I like 4 strokes...got one in my truck.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
John, I don't think the gates close. I have camped there before and we got there reeeally late, like in the middle of the night. You can try and contact them to be sure (see links above).

------------------
Aimee
RM125
AMA Member
Blue Ribbon Coalition Member
gospeedracer’s Picture Page

Farmer John

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
kali,
I will be leaving Santa Clara about 7pm.
I have to stop in Hollister & drop off my sisters magled street bike (strange what a Suburban can do to GS500E), then I will rally straight to Gorman. If you are going to camp let me know.

mtngoat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 12, 2000
I really hate to miss out AGAIN, but I gotta bail on this weekend. Sorry.
Dave, can't believe you're broken again. Let me guess; you were following a "rock gobbling" XR650R? Dale's done that to me too (smashed my forks). I just can't follow him too close without risking damage/injury. Hope you heal soon. Summer's coming.

Farmer John

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
gsr, off line till after saturday........
Just when does TTRGuy's flight get in??????

------------------
</A> 97 CR 250

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
:D I didn't say anything about only until after Sat...... besides that day, I will definitely be OFFLINE in every way imaginable until Tuesday! :D

Farmer John

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
You two have a nice time ;)
I will see you sat a.m.
white Chevy xtra cab - long bed w/ black CR250 (#184 on yellow backgrounds)

Kali, I will send you my cell phone # this evening. Have toget a new phone today. Ran over the old one.

------------------
</A> 97 CR 250

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Boy! I can't believe this. I sneak away to do a little mid week desert riding and some gimpy guy who describes himself as middle aged and soft, calls me a WUSS and some other fella who has to travel a couple thousand miles, just to get a date, accuses me of running away. Well, I'm not going to sit here and just take it.
You guy's are in trouble now, as soon as I can remember what we were talking about I will be back to give you some crap.
Oh yea, don't worry Ms. Speedy, I'll smack that LongTime guy in the nose with his own crutch. ;)
Just remember, " Sticks and stones, nasty downhills, asphalt blocks and improper use of the front brake, will break your bones, but, names will never hurt me".

------------------
"Old age and treachery, sumthin, sumthin, can't remember the rest."
Ol'89r

[This message has been edited by Ol'89r (edited 03-15-2001).]

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Bad new. I just got off the phone with Service Honda and my new radiator that they told me I would have by today, won't be here till Monday. :mad:I'm going to see if I can get a loaner bike from a friend. I can't miss another one of these great rides.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
That sucks Thumbs, hope you can wrangle up another bike, just steal the old, gimpy guy's bike... he's not using it! :p

Ohhh Teri, I'm not even gonna comment... I've been practicing my respect the elderly skills.... but I can't speak for that “other fella"... ;)

------------------
Aimee
RM125
AMA Member
Blue Ribbon Coalition Member
gospeedracer’s Picture Page

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by kalitude:
OK, that's it, where's AJ?! Let's get him in here and flog him! :p

I think he would like that too much! :p
But I do recall he was tellin' me sumthin' last night about goin' out and partyin' so hard that he didn't have a chance to get some guy's radiator out to him.... :eek: hmmm, could just be a coincidence..... ;)

[This message has been edited by gospeedracer (edited 03-15-2001).]

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by Ol'89r:
and some other fella who has to travel a couple thousand miles, just to get a date, accuses me of running away.

Okay old89r, its not a couple thousand miles its only about 1500 :) and its not 'just to get a date'. I am actually coming out there to ride with and meet all you left coasters. REALLY! :p Seriously though, sometimes you have to go a little farther to find PERFECTION :D

------------------
2000 TTR250
TTRGuy’s Picture Page

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Would you like that barf bag now Kali? ;)
Besides, I think he's talking about finding perfect riding conditions...... :)

[This message has been edited by gospeedracer (edited 03-15-2001).]

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom