firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I knew it was a losing battle. I didn't care. I bought them anyway. And they look DARN good! They even survived their first ride, 60 miles at Taneum in the Cascade Mountains. Not for a lack of crashing, either, I did plenty of that. Check it out. More pics are in the KTM folder on my photo page. :cool:

Attachments

• ktm apex 1.jpg
    ktm apex 1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 645

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Where were you 9 years ago? You've got the priorities in order. Since we're imaging it up, here's my ride. Looks good!

Note: Looks like image tag isn't working again. See below.

Last edited:

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Dag Gunnit

Let's try that again:

Attachments

• bikeleft.jpg
    bikeleft.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 623

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
More pics will be available soon . . . I'm scanning the last one now and will upload them as soon as I can to my photo page. Yarbonwick, I couldn't get yours to load. CRGuy--that would be cool! But with my custom graphics, and custom license plate, people would think I was really stuck on myself!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by Strick
What is that bazooka lookin' thing stickin' out the back of your bike?

That would be the stock silencer I haven't convinced my sweetie to replace yet. ;) :confused: In all seriousness, a FMF silencer is the next thing I buy for that bike. That enormous stock thing is terrible. And I keep bending it. :eek:

Attachments

• ktm and me.jpg
    ktm and me.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 600

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Might I suggest the Turbine Core II, to remain environmentally acceptable (when not on a track). Hey, what's the latest accessory I see sitting on the 200. That wasn't there in the 1st picture :eek:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I should know better. I can't believe I leave myself open for these comments. The stock silencer keeps bending when I crash, just to clarify for those of you with more creative imaginations. Boys. They're terrible. :silly: :confused:

And yes, the Turbine Core was what I had in mind.

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Originally posted by Strick
Yarbo - Is that 'soft seat foam', I detect???

You betcha. The first thing I changed. No more monkey butt here BABY!

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Very cool looking graphx FC, I tossing the idea around,.....black and silver, but its real hard to replace perfectly good plastic! :cool:
View

Last edited:

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Well that sucks!!, time to find another online photo carrier, what good is it if nonmembers cant view!!! I'm pissed!! :o
Yarbo, I have some images on my hard drive, is there a way to post them? Or do I need to link to a carrier? ......I'm still a puterspode'.

Last edited:
B

biglou

SHAW520,

I tried to send you a PM about posting a pic directly in you r thread but I kept getting an error message that my PM was too long. I'll send you an Email.:)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by RetSenior
Who's the model on the KTM, is that Amber everyone is talking about?
Now that'll get someone fired up!:p

That's our beloved friendly neighborhood Firecracker!

And "bending that enormous stock thing"--go a little easier next time (hil-FREAKIN'-larious!). Reminds me of my signature line . . .

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Thanks Lou for the e-mail,....and Thanks Ret S. for the new photo page! I will definatly take advantage of that!!:)

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Amber, indeed. :eek: I am probably not NEARLY as popular at parties as I'm sure she is.

Top Bottom