I hate it when Dealers make mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
ok, i though i hid the naughty stuff, guess it was too close..sorry. btw cooper, CLEAR OUT YOUR PMs, thanks

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Hey congrads Eddie, must of been one heck of a surprise :flame:
The last bike I was able to buy in the crate was my 86 Suzuki.

BigLou and I had a great time.
Did you go back over it the next day ...soober? :yeehaw:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I have really gotten tired of this POSER!

For those interested, check out the GCooper's supposed backflip HERE

I copied it to my webspace because I imagine he will take if off his site once people realize that he's claiming someone named Jim G was doing backflips in Blanchardville, WI when this is obviously the same jump that was described as being in Pastrana's backyard on http://expn.go.com/xgames/sxg/viii/s/020815_backflip.html

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
I didn't know he was Caleb Wyatt's twin brother! I have a video of Pastrana doing a backflip and then Caleb falls during his attempt (they go one after the other, it's all one clip). He either wore Wyatt's gear and rode his bike and knows Pastrana or he's lying... :flame:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Pirated clip? Thanks for the help _SOLO_, I thought that clip looked familiar to the ones Offroadr post ed awhile back of Travis doing a one handed back flip. Either he is what _SOLO_ stated or one hell of a poser :| :flame:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Hey Greg... can you hook me up with a CRF250? That would be sweet... I hear they have them in Japan. Fonseca raced one a few months back. Lets see.. it's Wednesday... so you could probably get it by Friday? I'll come pick it up Friday after work! ;)

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
That Irish guy has a heck of a memory :worship:

Jim G - Greg Cooper  hmmm I am confused... :think:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
The site that had hosted them is gone, so I found them at the expn site I mentioned above...look for them there.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Why did it get so quiet in here all of a sudden?

steve talley

Sponsoring Member
Oct 17, 2002
Sounds a little funny around here ,back flip, three bikes instead of two.
Would the real gcooper please stand up.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Where are you guys getting that Gcooper said that video was him? I'm guessing somebody found it on the website listed in his profile but I'm not sure he has even claimed that was HIS website. I'm not defending him but am curious about more details.

Offroader here is your Jim G. (2 in fact) :)

Verisign lists the following:

Domain Name: spacely-sprocket.com

Administrative Contact, Billing Contact:
james gatton (5XXSU) pb
mint
Monroe, WI 53516
US

Technical Contact:
James gibson (P5K8A)
PecBell
315 S Main Street
Blanchardville, wi 53516
United States

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000

Doh. Never mind.

Last edited:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
He has made some odd posts.  But he is a lifetime support team member.   :think:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Originally posted by CAL
But he is a lifetime support team member.   :think: 
A poser's a poser.

Okie made the decision long ago not to bow to advertisers and to call people on it when they post BS.  If anybody thinks that becoming a LSTM entitles them to post BS...well, they can look here for proof otherwise.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by Cam Mitchell
He claimed he had done a backflip. Somebody (Aaron aka CanadianRidr) asked him about it, he said he'd put it up on his website for proof. The same day, this appeared on his website:

Click here, then click on the middle link, "Check this out"

Yeah I've seen the video and the website that is listed in his profile, my question was whether he has ever said that is HIS website or that its HIM in that video. Just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
A poser's a poser.

Okie made the decision long ago not to bow to advertisers and to call people on it when they post BS.  If anybody thinks that becoming a LSTM entitles them to post BS...well, they can look here for proof otherwise.

I'm not saying anyone should bow, just because he's forking over dough.  Or that by supporting, you're entitles to post crap.  I just thought it was strange for a poser to be paying...especially lifetime dues.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
this isnt him doing a flip its JP!!!

Holy Crap!!! Julius Pleaser can do a backflip? :worship: :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom