I need support team members input please

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
I'm in the process of building a personal web page. It's not complete yet, I have a bunch of ideas for more stuff. But it's far enough along that I want to go public with it.

But before I go public, I would like you guys and gals to take a look at it to let me know what you think. www.singletracker500.com

I'm particularly interested in if you like the way I've linked the pages. And those that are using 28.8 and 56K modems, loading time.

Thanks for your help....and ummm....Please sign my guest book!:)

Last edited:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Wow your site looks great! It loads pretty quick (56K) but i havent tried the video yet. Its usually too slow no matter what site their on for me. :( I especially like the way the links have pictures incorporated with them. Looks real professional. Good job! :cool:

B

biglou

Very nice, John!

Image load times were a little slow for me (56k), but the pages loaded quick. Only one thought: When you click "Home" shouldn't it take you to the second page, the one with the buttons on the left to take you to the "Images" and "Videos", etc.?

Also-I'm thinking to myself "So YOUR the one with the surgically clean garage!" I had forgotten who posted that picture a while back. Looks like a great place to hang out! :cool:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I checked it out...scribbled somthing or other in your guestbook...I'll be back for the spodefest, I mean dirt week pictures.:)

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Tree jumper, the videos are fairly small files, a little over a meg. They are only about 15 seconds long. Just enough for a good hill climb or jump. I'll be taking a ton of them at Dirtweek.

Big Lou, the home button should be taking you back to the second page. I must have messed one up. I'll check them out. The back button should take you back to the main category of the sub category, and the "next button should just go to the very next page. I'll tell you, this has been one of my biggest problems. I had to draw out a diagram on paper to link the pages!Thanks, this is somemore of the kind of feedback I was looking for.:) Oh yeah....the garage looks much better in pictures than it does in real life!!;)

oldguy, I asked for permission from every place I linked to my site. All have given the Okay.... except two! :(

Thanks for your time guys. I really do appreciate it.:)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Moi? No problem linking DRN ...
Looks good! I'll send you a logo that you don't have to stretch.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
That's fun.

Looking forward to see you at DW01. Won't be making it to Chadwick though. I like the website. Got a good laugh at the Garage Freestyle.

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
That's some neat terrain you ride in over there. I would think bark buster are a necessity with all those spiny cactus's in the way. Site has a cool soldier of fortune look to it, guess that's the fonts.

MX265

Sponsoring Member
Jan 29, 2001
Site looks awsome. The site sure flies like an AF500 when connecting through a T1 line, that's for sure. That's one of the cleanest looking bikes I have seen in awhile. I used to think AF500's were pretty cool, but after I saw yours, I'm kind of thinking I see one in my future possibly. That would be distant future. Still have to learn how to make use out of my KX250 power right now. Once I figure that out, I may need something bigger. Man I gotta try one of those though. Either way, great job on the site! :cool:

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
ST500 - Looks good even though there's an a$$ shot of me in one of your Buffalo Range pics. Always pointing my best side to the camera.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Nice site John!

Very well done. I liked the garage freestyle. I remember seeing them before but didn't know where they came from.

Some of the videos didn't work though.

Top Bottom