B

biglou

That's right. I quit. Talking smack, that is. Whatcha think I meant? :laugh: Anywho, not another word about the COTT race, or any of my preperations for it. No more training or weigh-in updates. No more ride/race reports between now and then, either. We'll just take it to the track in 4.5 weeks. And may the best Titan win... :thumb:

Over and out!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by BigLou
That's right. I quit. Talking smack, that is.

Good thing cause you suck at the smack talk! ;)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Well, of all the yeller bellied, whistle weinered, schoolgirl things to do, I never thought it would be you, Lou! :p :laugh:

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
Is someone doubting themself...? :moon:

Lou

Look in mirror. Repeat outloud.

"Hello, BigLou(wave). I don't have to be a great rider. I don't have to be fast in the whoops or clear any doubles. All I have to do is be the best BigLou I can be."

Stuart Smalley, Daily Affirmations (Jordan episode)

Last edited:
B

biglou

I'm not doubting anything! Just not going to smack talk, that's all. This little banter is apparently much more popular than I first thought, though. Perhaps I should rethink this? :think:

"Every time I try to get out, they just pull me back in."

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Hell boys, I will keep my weight on, drink beers and continue my non-riding streak I have had since May and I will still take you all on and leave you crying like little girly men!!!!!

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Louie is going stealth, covert, underground, incogneato.
I think I saw Lou on the TV show Extreme Makeover, we might not recognize him :cool:

Last edited:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by WaltCMoto
I think I saw Lou on the TV show Extreme Makeover, we might not recognize him :cool:

I thought he was one of the Fab 5..... :moon:

Top Bottom