Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
took the 2 fiddy out for a spin-36 miles. I felt really good today, could run race pace for the first time since March. Man the 250 is set up perfect, Troy Stoney from EE really did a nice job on the suspension and I have it dialed in perfect. It's the best bike I ever rode, now I got to tune the 2 hunny next weekend for the Battle Crik HS, hopefully I'll be up to a 2 hr HS and if not I'll just pull off when I've had enough. Todeay was break through for me and I didn;'t want to get off the bike but decided to not over do it like I did last week trying to lift weights. Big mistake!

barkbuster67

Nov 6, 2002
Well that is good news, you're out riding and I'm out working on trail. That means I was able to use lots and lots of paint :cool: :yikes: Good to hear you're out on the bike Fred. I don't even have a mile on this year yet. Several hundred on the 950 though ;)

Loctite

Jun 1, 2001
Hey Fred - Good to hear you are riding again. This weekend was my first single track ride since I broke my heel. Felt good to be back in the saddle. No racing yet few months, but I am gaining too.

Saw Bill Fritz out in training here in Cadillac this weekend!

See ya on the trail...
Craig

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Fred,

I am glad hear about your progress. Troy did the suspension on my 200 and I am quite happy with it as well (he is doing my 300 this week). If you can get a partner you may want to try Light Team class it would be good way to ease in to it and the class could sure use the support (only 6 teams @ PTR).

Fred

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
WOW only 6 at PTR? Usually thats where you get the most team sign ups - Wonder what the rest of the year will bring?...

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Wolverine423 said:
WOW only 6 at PTR? Usually thats where you get the most team sign ups - Wonder what the rest of the year will bring?...

Missed you DW, had 18 in HT and yes, that will probably be the largest turn out for LT for the year - Lost cause maybe?

Not trying to derail this thread - sorry

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
HIJACK WARNING........

Who got the coveted holeshot in the lt team competition?

How many 199cc bikes rode in the Hvy team class?

A lot of bandwidth was used up on these topics this Winter and curious minds want to know.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
I'll let shagy reply to the hole shot deal - I will say he had a helmet cam and should post the hole shot. ZERO 200's in HT

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Wolverine423 said:

We had a GREAT turnout in HVY. Team 18 or 20 :cool: I'm kinda bummed we didn't have more LT. Teams after all the promoting we did to build & save the class. :( Our overall turnout was great, also although I don't have the exact numbers, it was pushing 300 including Quads. I had a BLAST riding LT.Team with the neighbor kid across the street. I didn't realize how LAZY I have become riding my 250. I can see a 125 in the not too distant future. :nod:

Later!!!
Dave L.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I didn't realize how LAZY I have become riding my 250. I can see a 125 in the not too distant future.

That is one reason I got a 200, fat and lazy. But man I had a blast on the 250, have not rode it since the mudfest in South Carolina early March.

Top Bottom