Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Billy Fritz and I made the trip to Tin cup. We've become winter riding pals and today was the best ever. When we pullinto the parking lot there was 6-7 inches of snow on the ground but it was soft underneith and a wet snow. There was a lot of fresh snow on the hanging branches when we first took off and I had to keep stopping to clean my glasses and de fog them, so Bill too the lead and became the Snow plow and that really helped. We were pretty much a freight train through the woods with speeds not too far off summer speeds. Traction was epic except on the up hills-the mighty 450 would pull me and I'd have to work hard to catch back up, but it was a blast and we rode hard, long and fast with few breaks. We finished the first loop and it was was just too much fun to leave so we decided to ride another loopp but i dind;t know if i had enough gas so we rode to the power liune and cut across on the snowmobile tracks and rode about 1/2 of the loop backwards. We saw 3 other bikes and stopped and chatted with the lead guy while his buddires caught up. Come to find out i met the guy in 2006 at the Valley Trail HS and he remembered me.

All I can say is that today was some of the best winter riding I have ever done and the best in several years, no deep snow to plow through and fight the front end, didn'm matter if you were leader or second-it was all great, you could attack whoops, jump logs, roost out of corners and generally have a damn good time!

You missed it.... :nener:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
trelle's

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
INCA said:
Nick - Why get studs, another post claims you are a stud.

Rotten Sucker

MY thoughts exactly!

Top Bottom