If I build it....will you come???

sschanz

Mar 2, 2005
I see a HUGE need for a massive MX and ATV track in the Dallas area. I am ready to invest money into this project. I will be selling annual, unlimited memberships as well as per day passes. I am having a huge issue trying to determine the return on my investment which would tell me how extravagant I need to go. I want a track for pee-wee MX and ATV and intermidate tracks for the same. I thought about being open Thursday - Tuesday, and closed on Tuesday and Wednesday's for maintenance. My trouble is determining how many riders to expect on any given day. What is your thoughts??? If I build it, will they come? I love this sport. My kids love it as well. Thought it might make sense to quit the corporate world and take on this project full time. I would REALLY love to hear what you think and what I can expect.

Thanks,
Steve

oldrnyzr

Sep 2, 2004
I say build it.....

Steve:

I agree, now with Mosier gone and Oak Hill only for races..... there is a huge gap for this area. I am looking to do something other than working till I am old and grey.
I'll help build it......... and ride it.... in the interest of testing and research of course. :cool: :laugh:

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
There is definitely a need for a track that has night practice during the week. That is if you don't have to drive for 1 1/2 in traffic to get there.

tnrider

Sponsoring Member
Jun 8, 2003
make sure to check out the insurance issues. you may want to consider "members only" riding - of course where anyone can become a member...

i was injured at a track last year and although i had no interest in sueing (was my bad), my insurance co sure tried its best to have me implicate the owners. :nener:

Top Bottom